Newbie Here!

Rue

I'd just like to start by saying my username as well as my Xbox gamertag is DeathByFae, I'm open to friend request and talking I guess haha. Always looking for some chill dudes to play some Halo with, nobody too obnoxious, though. I'm new to this forum, but it does look really cool and organized, and full of information about clans, the game itself, as well as job opportunities.

- I'm new to the site, but by no means new to Halo. I've been playing since the day combat evolved first came out, and I've been hooked ever since! My favorite Halo so far is definetely Halo: Reach. I'm a decent player, not the worst, that's for sure. I don't spend all day everyday gaming, but I do enjoy it in my free time. Sports are my first priority, though. 

Personality

I'm a really chill girl, I don't get in other peoples business, and if you're nice to me I'll return the favor. Don't make me mad, and I'll leave you alone. I like to mind my business and let people mind theirs, I could care less about what other people do or think as long as if doesn't effect me in a negative way.

See you on the battlefield?

- DeathByFae

• Like 2

Welcome to the 343i Community forum! ^_^ Your personality is on par with mine (Except I'm a guy) and I don't doubt a majority of members around here too have a similar personality to you regarding what you said, so you'll fit in great! See you around the forums and battlefield!

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 1

Welcome to the community Fae! Hope you enjoy it here! :wave:

Thanks you:)! I really like your signature as well. Hoping to get

a tattoo from the gospel according to Matthew soon! Matthew

5:7 is one of my favorites.

Hello and welcome to the community! :)

It's always nice to meet new people! And I love making new friends! Its the best! Anyways its very ice meeting you and I hope you'll really enjoy it here and make many new friends! Be seeing you...

^_^

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you like it around here, we don't get many negative people on here and those people get banned within a few days, so your stuck with the nice guys. :) 

Take time to meet everyone, have conversations, compete in the playdates, do the contests. All wonderful ways of meeting awesome people.