What Will Come in 2014?

MCPO Mayh3m

What Will Come in 2014  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Halo do you think will be released in 2014?

• Halo Xbox One (Halo 5)
    • Halo 2 Anniversary
    • None (explain)

So I hear many opinions about what the next Halo game will be. Some say Halo 2 Anniversary, and others say Halo Xbox One (Halo 5). So, I just want to see what the majority believes will be released this year.... if any at all.

So go ahead and vote in the poll and give us a reason why below!

The poll is not for what you Want to be released but what you Believe will be released.

Edited by Total Mayh3m

Halo 2 anniversary.

It'd be great to give the ye ol 343 team another year to build the most BAD A GAME EVA!!!

Plus... I also think...

- 10 year anniversary? (I know they were like, "We're not just going to go around and pull out games that hit 10 years, and do remakes...", but I still think 343 would have a high chance of NOT missing out on this opportunity... you turn 10 only once.).

- Beta code access for Halo (5). Self explanatory. Everyone knows the deal... well for those who don't, the codes gives players access to the Halo (5) Beta (presumably Multiplayer).

- Crap load of Halo 2 related goodies (and unrelated) for Halo 4 and Spartan Assault, for buying the game.

- Give new/inexperienced Players the chance to re-discover one of the most kickass Halo games ever created. I know they did this with CE: Aniv. but the more the merrier right?

- Keep the community occupied while Halo (5) is in the oven.

Halo 5. They already have it available for pre-order at Wal-Mart. So hangs down.

If they allow you to pre-order it, it isn't necessary true. I mean Halo 4 got a pre-order, before the game even was announced. the xbox one had multiple stores where could pre order, after the announcement.

I think no Halo comes this year, It is 343i chance to blast Halo to the next gen, they will take the time they need. 

But still if Halo 5 gets announced, I will sell my brother to buy a xbox one.

Halo 5.

I don't see a halo 2 anniversary happening yet, idk, seems too close to the halo 1 anniversary.

Give it another year, then sure.

"Seems so close to the Halo 1 Anniversary. Give it a year then sure"? Umm, that would be an 11-year anniversary, and that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

As for me personally, I think they'll release H2A and Halo 5 simultaneously. Halo 5 has been confirmed to be a 2014 game, and there has been SO much build-up towards H2A, and not making it would only disappoint the fans for building up something that didn't happen.

Halo 2 Anniversary is the only practical option for me. There's some really strong evidence for Halo 2 Anv. making it hard to believe we won't see it this year. I mean with the rebooting of ilovebees, the comments made by Steve Downes, and the Master Chief toy in Halo 2 armor all point to it. So, I say Halo 2 Anniversary, November 11th 2014.

I not only think it'll come but I want it to come. 

i believe that it will be H2A because they said that halo 5 will be released in 2015 and the halo games usually come out once every 3 games (apart for H1A, ODST and wars even though Bungie didnt make it) and they have said that they wanted to do something similar with halo 2 the way they did halo combat evolved anniversary