Assassin's Creed: Unity Leaked

The next title, set in 18th century Paris, Assassin's Creed: Unity, has been leaked to the public.

In a large time jump for the series, Assassin's Creed V appears to have been leaked on Kotaku.com. The images show off 18th Century Paris and a wide array of Victorian terrain. The title has been code-named Assassin's Creed: Unity according to one of the leaked title images. Also according to the Kotaku writer, this is the Next Generation game, and there is another, codenamed Comet, coming to the Xbox 360 and PS3. Not forcing the Ubisoft team to work on both Next Gen and Current Gen with the same game, Unity will be designed to look and feel a lot smoother. 

post-26953-0-74320200-1395257478.png

All screenshots are available in the link above, so with that, do you think that the setting will make the game more interesting, or without a ship to sail do you believe the game might fall flat?

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

Paris ? Ah well I don't mind just I do not expect too big of a leap from AC4 as this is not a proper AC5 and numbered titles is when the big leaps happen...

But the real question is will ship on ship open world return like Black flag ? :)

EDIT

I just noticed on one of the images there is a pardcore up and pardcore down down button so maybe

A dedicated stealth button ?

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Paris ? Ah well I don't mind just I do not expect too big of a leap from AC4 as this is not a proper AC5 and numbered titles is when the big leaps happen...

But the real question is will ship on ship open world return like Black flag ? :)

I'm sure they're going to include this aspect but it won't have as much of a role. The great thing that I find with Assassin's Creed is that they can invite new functions to the game but move past them and not make them the central theme in the next one since they are all open-world games that are mostly about exploring while sticking to the game's set main objectives. Judging from the article and images I'd say the big thing in this game is Parkour but in a way we haven't seen before.

Now what does this mean for Great Fall? Was that a fake image?

Dirzzy maybe great fall is the game coming to 360 and PS3 ?

Also I noticed on one of the images a Parkore up and Parkore down button so maybe a dedicated stealth button ?

Also it said one of the locations so maybe London is also in it and you can travel from London to Paris by ship ?

It is all just guesses at the moment though. :)

EDIT

Maybe we can have ship based muilplayer ?!

Edited by Caboose the Ace

hmm... the assassin looks a lot thinner... perhaps a woman Assassin? Or a really skinny dude?

Also.. these images are from Xbox One. Buttons listed on the top right are: A, B, X, Y.

Edited by Total Mayh3m