Your Top 10 Favourite Game Sagas and why?

HIWBC

Yeaaah I gotta post 20. Seems weird not to post them all. In no particular order...

1. Halo. Duh.

2. Fallout

3. Gears of War

4. Dead Space

5. Left 4 Dead

6. Half Life

7. Portal (wait I think Portal and Half Life exist in the same universe... So that would mean their pretty much in the same series..? Idk)

8. The Elder Scrolls

9. Batman Arkham series

10. Bloons TD

11. Saints Row

12. GTA

13. LittleBigPlanet

14. inFamous

15. Resistance

16. Metro

17. Doom

18. Prototype

19. Need For Speed (though the last legitimate one I played was Underground 2, which was freaking amazing...)

20. Crysis

• Like 1

Jak and Daxter. (Because I wanted to go top side and see how much trouble I could get in to.)

Halo. (Because who said it wasn't?)

Gears of War (Emulsion causes problems.)

Borderlands (So much Easter eggs and humorous material was put into it.)

Battlefield. (Because sometimes I like reality in my games.)

Legend of Zelda (Only the good ones though. Like Ocarina, Majora, and wind waker.)

Left 4 Dead (Zombie games are amusing sometimes and I enjoy them.)

Spyro. (The oldest ones: Spyro the dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's rage, and Spyro 3 year of the dragon.)

Pokemon (Because I'm bored and it entertains me for a long time.)

Pikmin (Best game ever and hits me right in the feels at the end of each game everytime.)

P.S. None of these are in any order, I just listed what came to my mind first for favourites.

• Like 1

Okay, those are all very good games :D! Mine are as follows:

1.Halo (Because the story of Chief and Cortana is amazing and it also has a lot of backstory and great lore.)

2.Far Cry (I'm just a massive fan of the amazing storyline that Ubisoft somehow manages to pull off in every Far Cry game they do particularly Far Cry 3, big congratulations to Michael Mando who's voice acting for the main antagonist of Far Cry 3 Vaas was absolutely incredible, he played the character so well that he's my favourite character out of any video game ever even though he's the villain.) :D

3.Red Dead (I'm just a massive fan of the series as it is a very action packed amazing western game, and the tragic tale of John Marston just pulls you in very well and just makes you have a tear in your eye :( )

4.Battlefield (I just absolutely adore the realistic sniping physics and amazing online.)

5.Forza (I'm just a massive petrol head and it's an Xbox exclusive so it goes without saying :) )

6.Minecraft (This one goes without saying, just the sheer creativity and endless possibilities are what make me like this game.)

7.Star Wars (As all of you know I'm a massive Star Wars nerd and I absolutely adore anything to do with SW, particularly the comics. :) )

8.Dead Rising (As Fishy said the zombie genre is just extremely fun, I like this game in particular however because it pretty much in a nutshell makes the zombie apocalypse look hilarious, jam packed with Easter Eggs, funny moments and an amazing story line.)

9.Viva Piñata (Yes I'm guilty of this haha :D, while it's childish it's an amazing game and I hope Rare can finally expand the game onto the Xbox One and create Viva Piñata 3!)

10. Assassins Creed (I just love the concept of the secret Assassin order and their war between them and the Templars.)

• Like 1