Help with getting better?

therubyprincess

I would, but to be honest i'm terrible at Halo. 

My advice, would to send Mr Biggles a message, maybe he can fit you for a bit of training. 

Mr Biggles also made this: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34004-how-to-become-a-better-halo-player-biggles-is-back-1-halo-4/?do=findComment&comment=307370 These tips and tricks have certainly helped me, they might help you as well. 

Hope this helps, H5 f. 

I would, but to be honest i'm terrible at Halo. 

My advice, would to send Mr Biggles a message, maybe he can fit you for a bit of training. 

Mr Biggles also made this: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34004-how-to-become-a-better-halo-player-biggles-is-back-1-halo-4/?do=findComment&comment=307370 These tips and tricks have certainly helped me, they might help you as well. 

Hope this helps, H5 f. 

I can really only train people if i have the time too, something currently i don't have.

Read my guide now, and then when i get around to it help i will help you properly Ruby, i had the 1v1 to assess you, and i gave you some advice.

Incase you forgot:

-Be More Aggressive, push the player back, don't let him push you back

-Play more and work on your shot, try and im for them as much as you can and it will naturally improve

-Go for the stronger weapons so you have an advantge over your fellow players

-Watch your replays often to see what you can improve.

• Like 1