(343i) Is there an official GTA 5 Crew?

ShockGazm

Lately I've been playing a lot of GTA 5 but also at the same time I've been struggling with finding good and fun people to play with, mostly regarding missions but also to play with since my friends don't have time for video games... apparently. Searching for people to play with is too time consuming and for me impossible and pointless.

I'm wondering if there is an official GTA Crew I can join, well, not just for me but for all of us. An official GTA 5 Crew for this Community Forum. I was tempted to create one but I'd prefer someone else to create one. This is a thought, if this happens or not won't affect me but I thought it was a good idea to have one. The main reasons I brought this up was because it would save me joining another community just for GTA 5 (Not leave 343i if that's what you thought but rather be apart of another community), as members we can all play GTA 5 together and help eachother out on missions etc and also I think for those of us who play GTA 5 a lot, it would be a good idea to have an official 343i Crew, anyway. :) Thoughts?

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 1