Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Everyone here is suspicious including me. I can't trust anyone, even myself. I might go mad from all the pressure. OMG my other half is fighting me!

Me: "NO, No! Stay in there you fool!"

My other half: "Shuddup dumbo! You can't confine me forever! I am you, you are me, we complete me."

Me: "Nooo! You are not me! You are an evil incarnate. I can't trust your judgement! Noooo!"

hmmmm... Rubyprincess, Beckoning, Fishy, and Delpen9 seem suspicious. Well thats because i dont trust myself. 

*stabs ruby rose*

My other half: "We should lynch these four people!

Me: "Shutup you! Nooo! You fool! You kill the young, the innocent, without evidence! What is wrong with you!?"

My other half:"You will only know when you embrace me as you. you, yourself, and i are the same."

~~~

I have a feeling that @therubyprincess is a civilian. In the shoutbox she didnt know anything about the game. and Quote:"I dont know what I am." Since she said that, it is obvious to think that shes a civilian, because in all honesty i doubt she was lying. 

~~~

The probability that Beckoning Zebra, Fishy, and Delpen9 received a message is relatively high. This is rough psychological reasoning. These people are newbies that are playing for their first time, making it likely that JL assigned them PM'd roles... people tend to do things like this when someone gets involved with a previously ongoing event. people subconsciously give them larger roles, that arent of inconvenience.

Because we are beginners, we are less likely to have received the roles of Medic or Detective. Even though he gave newbies the roles last game, it is likely he had to help explain the roles a tad bit. He would avoid doing this by giving the roles to experienced players. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT INCONVENIENCE.  

What does this lead us with? Moderator and the 5 mafia members. These people are very likely to be in the mafia, and given that the mafia members will start a RUCKUS if they get involved with this game, we can assume that the people who are talking the most and the least are mafia members. Note that all three people match this description. 

~~~

I will be updating everyone from a holistic perspective, which includes me. Just remember that even while my info. may be well thought out you can never ABSOLUTELY trust anyone. This is for the good of all players. 

~~~

I realize that what im saying may lead to me being hanged, but.... im trying to kickstart this thread into action!

• Like 1

Lol im waiting to see how people will react to this once they get in here, particularly Zebra and Fishy. Everyone needs to know that ill continue revealing these things even after i die. There is no end to me... and ill continue to determine these things.

I PROCLAIM MYSELF COMPLETELY NEUTRAL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE VOTING PROCESS. BEWARE ME! ALL OF YOU! 

Nothing has even happened yet and we are already pointing fingers?

Let's just see what happens before we start doing that.

By the way Delphen, this is how you paint a giant bulls-eye on your head. 

• Like 1

Delpen, that is not how this game is played. First we wait for JL to post the first night's post. Then you act naturally according to your role. This is not a roleplay where you can set up a crazy persona. Maybe my speeches made it seem like that, but actually, they're my actual, honest response to how things were going.

Delpen, that is not how this game is played. First we wait for JL to post the first night's post. Then you act naturally according to your role. This is not a roleplay where you can set up a crazy persona. Maybe my speeches made it seem like that, but actually, they're my actual, honest response to how things were going.

Technically you could set up a crazy persona but it only makes you look crazy

And pro or con or not, if I wasn't the mod and was god in this game it'd look a bit like Caboose from 1.0.

BY THE WAY GUYS

Null is a possible vote option.

Nothing has even happened yet and we are already pointing fingers?

Let's just see what happens before we start doing that.

By the way Delphen, this is how you paint a giant bulls-eye on your head. 

Too bad you didn't thoroughly read my post, or you would have noticed that i stated that i was expecting to get hung. Likewise, the things i said were perfectly legitimate statements of reason(lol). I even gave the counterargument that my shenanigans wouldn't end even after i was hung, as for people to consider the point of killing me. As of right now, the only reason to kill me is out of the fear of my vote, or more likely just how hilarious it would be to kill me(lol). If thats the case then it would also be funny to kill Connor.