Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Guys let's keep this friendly.

To Caboose: I don't think JL will reveal anything about the roles except for a small amount of minor clues in the events.

One other thing. In my opinion bribing someone with "ýou drop yours and I'll drop mine" should not be allowed.

I didn't say you were Mafia. I am just going to vote for your lynch to get rid of someone faster. Then we'll see in the end. You could be a regen field. But I am just doing what everyone else gets: Getting things that they don't want and are unfair. For example: life. :evil:

Okay to a extent I see your point but why get rid of a possible member who could be the Regen field ? I don't know why you would do that and has made me suspicious of you of Mafia but only time will tell. :)

Also keeping a civ alive means more chances.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/uploads/profile/photo-32076.png?t=44658444?t=97913977 < Evidence I am not mafia.

Edited by Caboose the Ace

You're evidence redirects me to the forums home page... But call me Mafia all you want. Maybe I'm just a civvy who wants the BS to end? Maybe I escaped the insane asylum? Doesn't matter, you're going DOWN CABOOSE!

*appears as a ghost*

i vote for axilus since he has a transformer and he could of stabbed someone, got in and climbed onto the roof and SNIPPED MY HEAD OFF!!!!

*vanishes as a ball of fire and retreats back to my grave*   

• Like 1

For the first murder(notice that my reasoning will be stupid because the suspect list is stupid)

-Bnus couldn't have killed Frozen because bread can't hold a knife, and if it could, it wouldnt be strong enough to stab somebody. Now of course if we are talking about the player Bnus... meh IMPOSSIBLE! but that may very well be why he is the right choice

-Caboose the Ace seems too suspicious with that jacket. I doubt the killer was him, as this is just be an easy way to pick him off. Hopefully, JL isnt the type to for following bandwagon either. 

-Coldfreeze.... you really got dumped into this one! XD

*-Ruby Rose could have killed Frozen because 'she' was sad about her 'sisters' death, or as vengeance. Frozen seemed almost intoxicated in JL's description. could this mean that Frozen was depressed after killing Rubys sister, or it could be that reckless behavior that initially caused Frozen to shoot her? I choose the prior. Other reasons for blaming Ruby is for 'her' FIGHTING words, denoting some sort of hostile activity. I have no doubt 'she' is part of the mafia, making her the best suspect for the murder. * 

I CHOOSE RUBY

For the second murder: NULL 

Mafia list:

therubyprincess

fishy

beckoning zebra

caboose the ace

total mayhem(possibly)

medic:  silent alpha, Axilus Prime, Total Mayhem, 

detective: silent alpha, Axilus Prime, Total Mayhem

Moderator: everyone on this list including me

civilian:

ruby rose

Bnus

mr.biggles

unease peanut

connor kenway

ledgend

THIS LIST MAY BE VERY INACCURATE...

Suspect 1: Ruby Rose(For attacking me in the shoutbox and being the most likely person to kill Halo 5 2014. I mean Yang died because they wanted revenge so they got someone close to ruby.)

Suspect 2: Axilius Prime(why is everyone voting for him? He doesn't seem that bad but he must be so death to the Mafia)

This is scary stuff. I think the Mafia might have setup their own members? Is that even possible This is my first time playing. 

Delpen9 has since the game literally started, and there was no crime scene, started playing the blame game and blamed some other people for no reason! Probably just for the sheer fun of it! Either that or to make everyone who he mentioned look suspicious by making them defend them selves and making them look foolish!

I vote Bnus for the first murder, he and Delpen9 has something against me and I dont like it.

And for my sisters death I suspect Axilus Prime! Going up to high place for a perfect vantage point for shooting with a sniper! 

Edit----------------------------------------------------

Suspect 1: Ruby Rose(For attacking me in the shoutbox and being the most likely person to kill Halo 5 2014. I mean Yang died because they wanted revenge so they got someone close to ruby.)

How in the world did I attack you? And who is they, and Revenge? IDK what your talking about... Please explain?

Delpen9 has since the game literally started, and there was no crime scene, started playing the blame game and blamed some other people for no reason! Probably just for the sheer fun of it! Either that or to make everyone who he mentioned look suspicious by making them defend them selves and making them look foolish!

I vote Bnus for the first murder, he and Delpen9 has something against me and I dont like it.

And for my sisters death I suspect Axilus Prime! Going up to high place for a perfect vantage point for shooting with a sniper! 

Edit----------------------------------------------------

How in the world did I attack you? And who is they, and Revenge? IDK what your talking about... Please explain?

Most of what i said about you was not founded so to speak. The only good thing i have to say is that you THREATENED ME with FIGHTING WORDS. You scare me... 

I was my 'psychological induction' earlier in the game. So far, I havent found any evidence to prove them wrong. 

~

Assuming the first crime took place AFTER the second, you may very well be the killer. No one said criminals couldnt kill, especially when intoxicated. Frozen might have murdered your precious lil' sis'. 

I've also noticed Delpen9 and he is my first suspect.

And I am not sure on the second group, so null.

You are my friend

Most of what i said about you was not founded so to speak. The only good thing i have to say is that you THREATENED ME with FIGHTING WORDS. You scare me... 

I was my 'psychological induction' earlier in the game. So far, I havent found any evidence to prove them wrong. 

~

Assuming the first crime took place AFTER the second, you may very well be the killer. No one said criminals couldnt kill, especially when intoxicated. Frozen might have murdered your precious lil' sis'. 

You are my friend

I did not threaten you! I said: Its pretty likely you'll die...

I was not threatening nor trying to fight with you... I was just stating what I thought was the obvious.

I'm so dead.

And I really don't know why everyone suspects me. Why would I shoot Yang of all people? If I were the sniper, I think it's obvious who I would have shot.

Oh well. Once I die everyone will know I'm innocent, so I can contribute to a pro-town win as a ghost like last time.