Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Delpen.

Saying you're cicie and posting your inbox kinda ruins the game since the fun part is the mystery! Don't take away the fun!

We're going to die otherwise. 

That hurts.

---

My laptop also lacks the screencap button. But, guys. 

All the Mafia know who each other are. Revealing ourselves as pro-town will not help them in any way. Revealing special roles among the pro-town will.

Also, whoever the sniper is, he has aligned with the Mafia. As the rules state, he can be a solo operative, or join either side. JL's post said Yang was killed by Mafia.

---

I don't get why everyone suspected Ruby. There really weren't any grounds for that, and though he (to anyone confuse here, the actual user is male though his profile name is female) didn't actually expose a Mafia, his screenshot still supported his claims of innocence.

Strangely, people suspected me without cause in the exact same manner.

I believe the Mafia are among the voters right now. Those who both voted for Ruby and appear on the next suspect lists should now be considered lynch targets.

Let all the Mafia die.

I didnt know the mafia were told who each other were. I slept last night... so i forgot stuff lol. The should we go along with the plan?

1.All pro-town reveal your role through screencap...

2.If you cant then share your PM with someone that has. 

3.People who dont post a screencap and have been seen posting them will be CONSIDERED MAFIA.

-That would weed out everyone. The problem is we wont know for sure who is mafia until atleast 5 people post or share a PM. 

but for now we know that: Caboose is mafia

and that: and anyone we know who is capable of doing screencaps are prime suspects

Those can be modified easily

How so? Tell me.. photoshop?

IM GOING TO SAY IT! IT WAS FUN TO KILL RUBY ROSE!

This Bnus guy is annoying me, keeps calling me Mafia. How do I go about getting rid of him legally? Is it possible to hire the Mafia for a job or would that include me with the mafia?

Also, are civilians allowed the right to bear arms? (Wield weapons)

but for now we know that: Caboose is mafia

and that: and anyone we know who is capable of doing screencaps are prime suspects

How so? Tell me.. photoshop?

IM GOING TO SAY IT! IT WAS FUN TO KILL RUBY ROSE!

If Ruby was Mafia then I would agree with you but now I feel bad because I seriously thought I was right and now those mafia ******** are one step closer!!!

Someone would have to be fairly decent with photoshop in order to fake PM's. I don't think most people here are but it is possible. I mean you can make a whalehorse in photoshop I am sure you can fake simple PMs

Also are you 100% Caboose is mafia? I mean he seems pretty honest. He even voted for me but he could have easily left his vote as Ruby and never changed it.

WAIT WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS IN PUBLIC SHOULDNT WE AT LEAST HAVE SOME SECRECY or does this make the game more fun?

This Bnus guy is annoying me, keeps calling me Mafia. How do I go about getting rid of him legally? Is it possible to hire the Mafia for a job or would that include me with the mafia?

Also, are civilians allowed the right to bear arms? (Wield weapons)

Yes through microtransactions. 

If Ruby was Mafia then I would agree with you but now I feel bad because I seriously thought I was right and now those mafia ******** are one step closer!!!

Someone would have to be fairly decent with photoshop in order to fake PM's. I don't think most people here are but it is possible. I mean you can make a whalehorse in photoshop I am sure you can fake simple PMs

Also are you 100% Caboose is mafia? I mean he seems pretty honest. He even voted for me but he could have easily left his vote as Ruby and never changed it.

WAIT WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS IN PUBLIC SHOULDNT WE AT LEAST HAVE SOME SECRECY or does this make the game more fun?

Yes through microtransactions. 

He screencapped himself as mafia earlier on in the game. Find it and tell me if its legit. I remember what you posted too. You are in the clear..

All right, here's a chart showing all the suspects for both murders and what they did during this daytime round.

SUSPECT LIST FOR FROZEN'S KILLER

Bnus-Ruby Rose and Axilus Prime

Caboose the Ace-Null (Later changed to Ruby Rose) and Axilus Prime (Later changed to Bnus)

Coldfreeze-Null and Null

Ruby Rose-Bnus (Later changed to Null) and Axilus Prime (Later changed to Null) (Died, proven innocent)

SUSPECT LIST FOR YANG'S MURDERER

Fishy<3-Caboose and Null

Axilus Prime-Caboose (Later changed to Null) and therubyprincess (Later changed to Null)

Total Mayh3m-Delpen9 and Null

therubyprincess-Null and Null

Bnus is the only one on these lists to vote Ruby. According to the rules, one person on each list is guilty. In addition, that guilty person knows who is and is not guilty. Therefore I believe Bnus is Mafia.

On the second list, no one voted for Ruby. So I don't know. Delpen could be simply acting ridiculous as a cover-up, so the fact that Total voted for him does not make him a suspect. Plus he voted for Ruby.

Now that we know Ruby is civilian...those who both voted for him and appear on the next suspect lists are automatic suspects. Keep an eye out for these individuals, should their names appear on the next lists.

Bnus (if he appears, that's appearing twice, which along with his vote adds greater suspicion, and on top of that, GIMP or Photoshop can easily alter screenshots even if you suck with them), Caboose (This is not personal, it's just that he voted Ruby, and Ruby was innocent), Unease P34nut, Ledgend 1221, Delpen9 (I earlier stated that he is pro-town due to not knowing who the Mafia were, however, I just realized he could have faked not knowing), and Mr. Biggles.

And, guys, the Mafia are the ones trying to preserve the mystery. The pro-town's goal is actually to unravel it as much as possible.

Don't kill my warm Bnus :cray:

BZ1 you want him dead so badly. It's really suspicious O_O

Also sorry for keeping this thing mysterious and fun! Showing PM's and such is a bit cheatish!

Actually, the rules explicitly encourage both showing PMs and photoshopping your screenshots.

And attempting to preserve the secrecy actually makes you look more like a Mafia, since, you know, the pro-town's goal is exactly the opposite.

Delpen.

Saying you're cicie and posting your inbox kinda ruins the game since the fun part is the mystery! Don't take away the fun!

Blind guessing and mystery are two different things.

You're allowed to do ANYTHING on the forum and internet to try and lie, cheat, and deduce your way to victory. THAT is the fun of Mafia on the internet.

That hurts.

---

My laptop also lacks the screencap button. But, guys. 

All the Mafia know who each other are. Revealing ourselves as pro-town will not help them in any way. Revealing special roles among the pro-town will.

Also, whoever the sniper is, he has aligned with the Mafia. As the rules state, he can be a solo operative, or join either side. JL's post said Yang was killed by Mafia.

---

Thanks for telling me that mistake. Edited.

Secondly, just because you don't have a button for screenie's doesn't stop you from doing them.

also, watching you play, you guys are idiots lolol

I'm sitting here and I want to head-desk so bad from what you guys are NOT doing when it would help soooo much.

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -

Axilus Prime. You're too smart for your own good. Bnus has been acting odd, and I've accused him of that suspicious behavior many times. As far as I can tell, he has lied to me consistently.... 

Lied to you? :/ You sent me a message asking if I was a detective if I was a Mafia I could have lied to you to get information out of you. I told you I was a civie it is fine if you don't believe me.

Which I should say Delpen is the moderator. I asked him if he was and he says his list doesn't lie. Delpen could be lying but since he is going to start accusing me I might as well say something.

This means war Delpen. This means war. No more mafia just you and me. 

Delpen also told me that Caboose could be the medic. If you want proof Ill upload a VIDEO to the 343iCF Youtube channel. I am a video editor with 4 years of experience and even I can't fake PM's without trying super hard. Which at the current rate I don't have the time for with college tests coming up and I still haven't finished a lot of the forum projects. 

Aight, any mafia PM me. I'll put a price so big on Bun's head, he "won't be able to travel civilized space!"

(I hope the Mafia accepts Credits O_O )

Make Delpen your next target ok. 

This means war Delpen. This means war. No more mafia just you and me. 

Delpen also told me that Caboose could be the medic. If you want proof Ill upload a VIDEO to the 343iCF Youtube channel. I am a video editor with 4 years of experience and even I can't fake PM's without trying super hard. Which at the current rate I don't have the time for with college tests coming up and I still haven't finished a lot of the forum projects. 

"What the heck did you just frickin say about me, you little punk? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the video editing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret edits on FaZe clips, and I have over 300 confirmed xx360noscopesxx. I am trained in gorilla cut pro X and I’m the top editor in the entire video editing clan. You are nothing to me but just client. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my legit video. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of youtube troops across the interwebz and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare bread. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the windows movie maker and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable buttocks the face of the continent, you little mayonnaise. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will upload fury all over you and you will drown in it. dead, kiddo."

• Like 1

"What the heck did you just frickin say about me, you little punk? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the video editing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret edits on FaZe clips, and I have over 300 confirmed xx360noscopesxx. I am trained in gorilla cut pro X and I’m the top editor in the entire video editing clan. You are nothing to me but just client. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my legit video. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of youtube troops across the interwebz and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare bread. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the windows movie maker and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable buttocks the face of the continent, you little mayonnaise. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will upload fury all over you and you will drown in it. dead, kiddo."

An autobiography by Bnus

Ok, so it appears the sniper may not be working for the Mafia after all. Though none of the sniper suspects voted Ruby, so my list still stands.

And, very well, I can prove my innocence...if someone tells me how to screencap without a screencap button. In Chrome, preferably, but Firefox works too.

We can still kill the Mafia. Let's see how this night plays out.

I've just received word that Delpen has been sending out PMs to various people asking if they are the detective. He sent one to me but until recently I thought I was the only one. His statements, including the one about "too smart for your own good" are strange and appear to be a mix of Mafia-like and an instrument of confusion.

While he did send a PM to Ruby asking if he was Mafia, which would seem fundamentally un-Mafia like since all the Mafia know who each other are, it could be a false trail, part of said instrument of confusion.

In addition, he voted for Ruby, and in a previous post I explained why that is suspicious.

I could be wrong, but this has led me to believe that Delpen is Mafia, is trying to find out who the detective is while covering up his role, and wants me dead.

---

In addition, Ruby has volunteered to speak for the detective. Detective, contact Ruby with your information ASAP. With 13 living players, 5 being Mafia and one being the sniper, we cannot afford to fail this round. Ruby, when you receive this information, post it in the topic.

We must kill a Mafian. Don't vote null either, or they'll whittle down our numbers by night until they outnumber us (which means, basically, 2 nights counting this one) and then they'll control the polls.

Yes, there comes a risk of killing one of our own if we vote null. However if we kill no one, we'll all die just the same.

We must kill someone this round. And we must pray he's a Mafian.

• Like 2

Hey ruby i believed u i voted null whatever that means O_o. Delpen did u ever think i was lying to u by covering up who is mafia but whatever. Um this is the first time im playing this game and have no clue what to do so im winging it now. Delpen again y do u wanna know who is civilian and whos mafia or the other rolls -this is where lose of memory. happens-. and i also dont know how to do the photoshopped thing so ya.

Hey ruby i believed u i voted null whatever that means O_o. Delpen did u ever think i was lying to u by covering up who is mafia but whatever. Um this is the first time im playing this game and have no clue what to do so im winging it now. Delpen again y do u wanna know who is civilian and whos mafia or the other rolls -this is where lose of memory. happens-. and i also dont know how to do the photoshopped thing so ya.

Who would want to cover up who is Mafia except the Mafia? And also who would know who's pro-town and anti-town except the Mafia?

In the normal forum Mafia game that I play, it's veeeery hard to tell who is dragging which team down to the depths.

Then I come to this place, and it's clear as day who is doing good and who is killing their allies.

Its just...wow.

In the normal forum Mafia game that I play, it's veeeery hard to tell who is dragging which team down to the depths.

Then I come to this place, and it's clear as day who is doing good and who is killing their allies.

Its just...wow.

Tell us  :secret:

Night 2

"Oi!" The detective said towards the dude on the terrace, "Who are you?"

"I am the mystic of the night, the gale of darkness, the-" The dude was cut off as the Detective walked up to him, ate his clothes, and took his ID. "Hey!" The dude, now naked on the terrace, muttered, "What are you doing?"

"Just checking," the detective said before floating back down and leaving.

-----

"I am a sneaky sneaky boy...." the Mafian said as he approached Axilus from behind. Silently, he took out his knife, and from the Medic's perspective it was obvious that the Mafian wanted to penetrate Axilus from behind as well.

With his knife.

And for the Medic, that was problematic. First off, from behind? Yeah, no. Second, penetrating people with sharp objects isn't exactly a good thing for your health anyway. 

"Stop right there!" The medic shouter, walking up to the Mafia, who froze, crouched, while Axilus turned around to the source of the sound. "Huh?" He mumbled, stunned, before noticing the guy with his knife. "Hey! YOU'RE the mafian?"

"Yeah."

"Get out of here!" Axilus and the Medic said in unison, and both of them walked over to slap him on the face. 

"Ooooo!" The Mafian cried.

Axilus turned to the Medic. The Medic turned to Axilus. "I wonder who you are," Axilus began, and the Medic nodded. "Me too. I'm not really sure; all I know is I need to stay quiet and not get killed."

"Well, good job on picking who to protect, because now I live! We dun got no suspect list though. But who cares. Now, off I go to look for the next person to tickle until they fall over. Toodleoo!~" And with that, Axilus skipped off into the dark of the night.

You have 48 hours.

Vote away.

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -