Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

So the detective eats anything and floats...? Who could that be?

The person checked is very mystical.

The Mafian is very sneaky.

The medic is obviously logical

Good job medic. We might need Axilus. Although Axilus you should probably take the medics advice and go below radar for a while.

I vote null for now because I have no idea :S

Not sure why I was written as such a...strange...character. Oh well. The sniper, it seems, has decided not to shoot anyone.

The Mafia, as expected, did want me dead.

Now without a suspect list, we are free to vote for whoever we wish...

I say we wait for Ruby to relay the Detective's two investigations to us, then vote. 

Does this mean the suspect must be a him? So no Rubyprincess. Hey Fishy I want to talk to you.. But you aren't a suspect. To JL, this is my first time playing so you have to excuse my ignorance. It seems like people are adding rules that weren't in the game description...

SO DO THE MAFIA REALLY KNOW WHO EACH OTHER ARE?

Not sure why I was written as such a...strange...character. Oh well. The sniper, it seems, has decided not to shoot anyone.

The Mafia, as expected, did want me dead.

Now without a suspect list, we are free to vote for whoever we wish...

I say we wait for Ruby to relay the Detective's two investigations to us, then vote. 

All known civilians could vote "Null" thus if anyone votes for someone, we know that they could be mafia. Not sure if it would work though, just a thought.

My suspicious votes go against Delpen and Peanut. Only against Peanut who stuck up for Bnus and delpen because he keeps asking everyone if they're detective or medic.

The only thing I didn't ask about is the medic, because I know who the medic is. The detective knows my role, so of course I would want to know who they are. The mafia already know who each other are so I've stopped asking about them. With that being said, we need to find a way prove who is pro-town. That's what I've been trying to do.... We need a civilian to give away their role by posting their Conversation Box. Then we can get pro-town members to share their roles through PM sharing. This way, the only way to lie is by editing the the Conversation Box picture(If that is easily done then we need to find an alternative plan). It's imperative that we don't flail around like a little fishy with boundless accusations. Haven't we learned anything from the death of Ruby Rose? (Even though it was fun to kill him) For the people that claim my 'procedure' is flawed (Unease Peanut, etc) then why don't you help PONDER some ideas. If you really can't help us save pro-town then I must think that your posts are just measures for destruction, therefore making you 'just annoying' or mafia. 

So people just think before voting. There are 5 mafians and 7 pro-town. Once we have less pro-town then the mafians we are literally done. There would really be no way to win unless the sniper rolls a dice and happens to kill more mafians. 

If I die then you just lost the moderator... 

Remember what I told you about painting a giant bulls-eye on your head?!

My suspicious votes go against Delpen and Peanut. Only against Peanut who stuck up for Bnus and delpen because he keeps asking everyone if they're detective or medic.

I like Bnus... Maybe I let the fact that he is staff cloud my judgement. Sowwy :cray:

moderator???

Exia Dark Matter's post says it all. I outright say my role and no one believes me... and how ironic it is that Caboose did the exact thing I warned you people not to do

Remember what I told you about painting a giant bulls-eye on your head?!

I like Bnus... Maybe I let the fact that he is staff cloud my judgement. Sowwy :cray:

Shhh... There are more pro-town then mafia still. If the mafia vote for me, the pro-town can vote someone else instead. I don't need to remember something that is exceedingly obvious. Most of the pro-town members have been checking up regularly so they'll be seeing this. If I live, it'll be through the skin of my teeth, but if I die I'll only serve as a martyr for getting my message through these people's heads. 

If I die then you just lost the moderator...

I want every single evidence you have you're moderator. Otherwise, I'm not going to change my mind at all. I doubt anyone is going to just announce their role like that.

One vote per person please.

I'm indirect voting. It's not my official one yet.

At least we know axilus isn't mafia now

The mafians could still have voted for him in an attempt for a ruse. Unlikely, but still possible!

I don't think the Mafia can target themselves. That'd be counterproductive unless the medic was anti-town, which is obviously impossible.

Now, since I just realized I've been cleared of suspicion...

Detective, PM me now with the names you investigated and the outcomes. We have limited time to pull this off, so get to it or we may be screwed.

Why would the detective care to figure out my role if i wasn't pro-town. THE DETECTIVE TOOK MY ID... HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED? Even still I'm trying to figure out how to do screencaps. Before I vote for myself I need to ask 3 questions: Can I do that? When is this voting period over? (and this next one for JL only) Can you show my two votes in the voting chart? (please...)

I don't think the Mafia can target themselves. That'd be counterproductive unless the medic was anti-town, which is obviously impossible.

Now, since I just realized I've been cleared of suspicion...

Detective, PM me now with the names you investigated and the outcomes. We have limited time to pull this off, so get to it or we may be screwed.

I've always trusted you, Unease Peanut, and Silent alpha... mostly because you think before blaming someone. 

What experience does Caboose the Ace have with photo shop and picture editiors? stuff like that. He posted his Conversation Box earlier on in the game that showed he was mafia. I dont know if you people didnt notice it or just just disregarded the thing...