Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

I know, I just think I should accuse people to start stuff. I especially choose Biggles because he's a really good shooter. I don't think it's a coincidence that he would be the sniper.

And why would I be picked for Mafia again I am terrible at being Mafia I would decline it if I got picked from 2.0

Meanwhile, the RNG god laughs at you.

#Type2Syndrome much, Caboose, Biggles.

Caboose - 5

Biggles - 1

Null - 3

I can't be around from 6PM to around 9PM (Switch to AM for EST), so voting shall be closed in just a bit less than 2 hours, and then the scene for lynching will be up.

Now, for Night 3 (I don't normally do this, but I did ask you guys to be prepared):

Mafians, confirm that the person you want dead and the person who will be the killer is who you want it to be.

Sniper, you're fine. If you wanna make changes to your target, ASAP is the time,

Detective, you MAY want to re-think the person you will be investigating. If current events proceed as they are, you WILL be rethinking it. 

Moderator, you know what you did wrong, as do some others. Don't do it again, or there will be punishment in store for you.

I'll begin writing the scene for Night 3 some time after Lynching 2.

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -

I'm gone for just a few hours and all this happens?

Why would Biggles be the shooter? Remember there are no clues from the outside! Just because he is good at halo doesn't mean he is the sniper or anything he is suspected of.

Now attacking him over that was a stupid move on your part Caboose.

I'm not changing my vote. To much confusion.

Meanwhile, the RNG god laughs at you.

#Type2Syndrome much, Caboose, Biggles.

Caboose - 5

Biggles - 1

Null - 3

I can't be around from 6PM to around 9PM (Switch to AM for EST), so voting shall be closed in just a bit less than 2 hours, and then the scene for lynching will be up.

Now, for Night 3 (I don't normally do this, but I did ask you guys to be prepared):

Mafians, confirm that the person you want dead and the person who will be the killer is who you want it to be.

Sniper, you're fine. If you wanna make changes to your target, ASAP is the time,

Detective, you MAY want to re-think the person you will be investigating. If current events proceed as they are, you WILL be rethinking it. 

Moderator, you know what you did wrong, as do some others. Don't do it again, or there will be punishment in store for you.

I'll begin writing the scene for Night 3 some time after Lynching 2.

You're making me sound like the moderator. I thought you weren't supposed to do stuff like that? 

If anything, PM it to them because you're interfering with the game. 

You're making me sound like the moderator. I thought you weren't supposed to do stuff like that? 

If anything, PM it to them because you're interfering with the game.

I don't understand. How would he be accusing you? As far as I knew Caboose was the moderator, not you. We figured you lied to take a bullet for him. But now he's accidentally been lynched. Thanks to your loud mouth.

I don't understand. How would he be accusing you? As far as I knew Caboose was the moderator, not you. We figured you lied to take a bullet for him. But now he's accidentally been lynched. Thanks to your loud mouth.

idc. Fine, Dark Matter, then tell it to Caboose's face, or whoever the moderator is. Stop saying things that sound like I'm the moderator, because I know you were invited to that PM. 

Um we have the medic, detective, AND sniper left don't we?

But with Caboose gone that means...

:no

Wait sniper? I thought the sniper was neutral. Don't just assume he is pro town so it gives you mafia a reason to kill everyone... I'm voting you next.