Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Shut up and keep the topic on track. I don't even pity you, but you're getting really irritating.

You have OCD buddy. Primary symptoms: Need for posts not to stray away from the topic of interest, and rage if that requirement isn't met. 

You have OCD buddy. Primary symptoms: Need for posts not to stray away from the topic of interest, and rage if that requirement isn't met.

It's not called OCD it's called following the rules. Off-Topic threads = Locked threads. 2nd I want to play this game as much as everyone else. 3rd You're my primary vote for lynching as of now.

It's not called OCD it's called following the rules. Off-Topic threads = Locked threads. 2nd I want to play this game as much as everyone else. 3rd You're my primary vote for lynching as of now.

ummm... ok- We need to stay on topic now. Stop straying away from the topic. What do you think about Coldfreeze? Do you think he's mafia?

ummm... ok- We need to stay on topic now. Stop straying away from the topic. What do you think about Coldfreeze? Do you think he's mafia?

No. I think you're mafia now. What has ColdFreeze done? Absolutely nothing. We have no crime scenes, no proof, no nothing. So stop accusing people you do not know about. JL hasn't posted the lynch scene or the night scene yet. So we'll late until then. But you on the other hand, keep your damn mafia away.

No. I think you're mafia now. What has ColdFreeze done? Absolutely nothing. We have no crime scenes, no proof, no nothing. So stop accusing people you do not know about. JL hasn't posted the lynch scene or the night scene yet. So we'll late until then. But you on the other hand, keep your damn mafia away.

I accuse whoever I want to! Including myself! 

I'm tired and sick and physically destroyed but here's Lynching 2

Caboose walked up and hung himself. He died, then his corpse stood up, threw his ID to the ground, and walked away.

Caboose the Ace, Civilian, lynched.

Night 3 scene will be up in a few hours. Night roles, you have a small amount of time to change your decisions.

• Like 2

Night 3

Silent Alpha followed the Detective. They had spent the last few hours getting to know each other, planning things out, and now they were certain that their plan was going to work.

The Detective was tailing someone - Biggles - and it didn't take long for the sharpshooter to notice that he was being stalked. "Show me your ID, please," The Detective said, holding out his hand. Biggles grunted, and placed in the Detective's hand.

"Surname Biggles, Given Name Mr. Role in - "

Just then, there was a cry, as Silent Alpha was killed to death by the Mafian who had been hiding in plain sight. "How did we not notice you there?" The Detective muttered, before running away. Silent Alpha tried to protect him, but the effort of getting up and sprinting towards the person running away was too much for a person who just got stabbed and she bled to death.

The Mafian laughed. "Because I am so kewl."

Silent Alpha, Medic, killed by Mafia.

-----

The Sniper smiled. "I've got you in my sights!" He tickled, before pressing down on the trigger. The bullet flew through the air, across the city landscape, before embedding itself in Coldfreeze's skull. The guy who's name didn't really make sense toppled to the ground, dead instantly, and his ID conveniently fell out of it's pocket.

Coldfreeze, Civilian, lynched.

SUSPECT LIST FOR SILENT ALPHA'S KILLER

- Bnus, who is bread

- Fishy, who is fish

- Aiden Pearce, who is pearce

- therubyprincess, who is princess

SUSPECT LIST FOR COLDFREEZE'S KILLER

- Delpen, who was seen missing a 9

- Fishy, who was seen missing a heart

- Ledgend 1221, who was seen with an extra space

- Total Mayhem, who was seen missing a 3

You have 48 hours to vote, although that coincides with Titanfall's 360 release date, sooo.......

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -

Silent Alpha's killer:

Aiden Pearce

ColdFreeze killer:

Ledgend 1221

How could legend be the sniper if he wasn't on the first sniper kills suspect list? 

AND YOU WERE!

SUSPECT LIST FOR YANG'S MURDERER

Fishy<3 (Yes I know how to write it but I'm lazy)

Axilus Prime, who was seen using an escalator

Total Mayh3m, who totalled his car earlier.

therubyprincess, who played CLUE before

How could legend be the sniper if he wasn't on the first sniper kills suspect list? 

AND YOU WERE!

No it's indubitably, unquestionably Ledgend 1221...

AND YOU WERE!

Why are you freaking out? It's not required to vote who is on the suspect list. Only a MAFIA would freak out about their own being lost.