Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

Why are you freaking out? It's not required to vote who is on the suspect list. Only a MAFIA would freak out about their own being lost.

Then why would there be a suspect list... You're telling me I can vote who ever I like even if they're not on there?

You're on both the Sniper suspect lists. Legend wasn't on the first one. How could he possibly be the sniper?

Then another thing. The sniper isn't mafia as far as I've heard. So even if I was Mafia I couldn't care less about losing the sniper.

Also you're being suspected for the first murder too.

It's all a bit too suspicious to me

Yes, it's clearly a good idea to kill random people. It's not like we're close to losing our voting advantage over the mafia or anything.

Appearently it is...

You children make me laugh. What happens in this game has no bearing on me. I have no bounds, and no limits. In a game where all proof is falsifiable, I really have no reason to hold back my suspicions. Video chatting, and whatever JL writes are the only CERTIFIABLE proof we have. If my decisions aren't based on those 2 things, then I am only blatantly accusing people of things. 

Do you really think I trust my use of psychology? No.. It's a game, but the more I get to play with you people, the more reliable it becomes. 

What makes a good game like this are two sturdy structures: The structure where few accesses for proof exist- where we rely on intuition and belief to make decisions- where we know there IS a way to attain information that is almost as good as proof; we think we attain it but we get shut down... 

and then we have the allusive structure of fact(JL's posts): Looking at his lists, his announcements, and his stories. We get morsels of truth that keep us from going insane. 

-A person loses when they can't interpret the truth, nor establish a belief system(system of trust based on incomplete evidence). It's like real life... Can you win at life? 

You children make me laugh. What happens in this game has no bearing on me. I have no bounds, and no limits. In a game where all proof is falsifiable, I really have no reason to hold back my suspicions. Video chatting, and whatever JL writes are the only CERTIFIABLE proof we have. If my decisions aren't based on those 2 things, then I am only blatantly accusing people of things. 

Do you really think I trust my use of psychology? No.. It's a game, but the more I get to play with you people, the more reliable it becomes. 

JL stated earlier that he doesn't hide any clues in the events.

JL stated earlier that he doesn't hide any clues in the events.

So you say that... but the clues are in the suspect list. The truth came when Axilus was attacked by the mafia. The truth came when the people died, and they revealed who the people were. Those clues are in no way the same as the clues you are talking about. In no way...

and to stretch it even further. He refers to certain (unknown players) as specific genders. Are these clues... did he miss a spot? What do you know Unease Peanut? Do you know anything? 

The only thing better than winning THE GAME is knowing that you have improved. Do you think you are better at this game now? Will you play better the next game? or are you going to regurgitate the same... over an over...and over again.

Who has been in the suspect lists the entire game? Both rubyprincess and me. Thanks to you guys for not telling her what to do. She ratted the entire mafia team out to me complaining about you guys for not showing her.

Biggles, Unease Peanut, Legend, Rubyprincess, and Aiden Pearce. You are all mafia.

Who has been in the suspect lists the entire game? Both rubyprincess and me. Thanks to you guys for not telling her what to do. She ratted the entire mafia team out to me complaining about you guys for not showing her.

Biggles, Unease Peanut, Legend, Rubyprincess, and Aiden Pearce. You are all mafia.

Aiden isn't mafia because he would have killed Caboose first thing, and I know them both well enough that this is 100% true. They are mortal rivals 

If this was the "truth" you basically ruined the whole game for everyone for publically exposing them all at once. The fun of the game is the mystery and confirming each one and the suspense of people dying and finding out who to vote for. 

Mafia or not you're acting just like them "Fishey" 

Aiden isn't mafia because he would have killed Caboose first thing, and I know them both well enough that this is 100% true. They are mortal rivals 

If this was the "truth" you basically ruined the whole game for everyone for publically exposing them all at once. The fun of the game is the mystery and confirming each one and the suspense of people dying and finding out who to vote for. 

Pro-town loses- Thank you Bnus

No. I wouldn't have exposed them if they wouldn't of showed her what to do. They brought the fun down on their own. And Aiden doesn't HAVE to kill Caboose since the mafia all agree on who they're going to kill next. Not to mention they're all voting me because someone snitched that I was the Detective. I know exactly who it is, and I'm going to have them after I'm killed.

Actually due to recent events and Fishy's behavior with that list I cannot support Caboose during round 3. I will support Caboose during round 4 though.

Vote 1

therubyprincess

Vote 2

Fishy

• Like 1

vote the EXACT opposite of what Bnus is telling us. Vote to kill ledgend1221 and Aiden Pearce. Do it. Bnus is playing with you guys.  

They want therubyprincess killed because shes a LIABILITY. They want Fishy killed because he's a civilian. Kill Aiden Pearce and Ledgend1221. 

Pick Ledgend as the sniper because we need him killed. We know he isnt the sniper, but we can use the opportunity to kill him. 

How about you read my post on the thread Fishy. Bnus is playing with your heads. He changed your decision because we HAD THE RIGHT PEOPLE. He supports every decision that is beneficial to the mafia. Don't you see it? Kill Aiden Pearce and Ledgend. Do you really think its a coincidence that they are planning to kill you? and that they want Ruby dead because she is a LIABILITY to the mafia? When you are lynched they will murder me.

Trust me! Bnus gives them information from this PM. When the mafia killed the medic, they gave no interest to me. They never read PM about "Medic Protect BZ1".. Who wasnt invited to that PM? Bnus and BZ1. We know that BZ1 is the detective, so the culprit is Bnus. Bnus is in the mafia... Aiden Pearce is in the mafia... Mr.Biggles is in the mafia... therubyprincess is in the mafia... ledgend is in the mafia... 

We need to kill Ledgend and Aiden Pearce because they are the ones Bnus is trying to protect. Kill them! PLEASE!

Bnus possibility 1: Bnus is a civilian. He helps the mafia and causes chaos because it makes the game more exciting.(Then Unease Peanut is a mafian)

Bnus possibility 2: He faked his civie picture. Bnus is a mafian. (In this case Unease Peanut is a civilian

SO KILL AIDEN PEARCE AND LEDGEND1221. Do it!

Thanks for telling us you're voting to hang me for blowing my cover from all the rage. We now have suspicion to hang peanut.

By revealing yourself I mean mafia. You're acting like Caboose did in the first game. Throwing out random suspects just to get the heat of from you.

How about you read my post on the thread Fishy. Bnus is playing with your heads. He changed your decision because we HAD THE RIGHT PEOPLE. He supports every decision that is beneficial to the mafia. Don't you see it? Kill Aiden Pearce and Ledgend. Do you really think its a coincidence that they are planning to kill you? and that they want Ruby dead because she is a LIABILITY to the mafia? When you are lynched they will murder me.

Trust me! Bnus gives them information from this PM. When the mafia killed the medic, they gave no interest to me. They never read PM about "Medic Protect BZ1".. Who wasnt invited to that PM? Bnus and BZ1. We know that BZ1 is the detective, so the culprit is Bnus. Bnus is in the mafia... Aiden Pearce is in the mafia... Mr.Biggles is in the mafia... therubyprincess is in the mafia... ledgend is in the mafia... 

We need to kill Ledgend and Aiden Pearce because they are the ones Bnus is trying to protect. Kill them! PLEASE!

Bnus possibility 1: Bnus is a civilian. He helps the mafia and causes chaos because it makes the game more exciting.(Then Unease Peanut is a mafian)

Bnus possibility 2: He faked his civie picture. Bnus is a mafian. (In this case Unease Peanut is a civilian

Wowowow. Just because somebody randomly acuses me of being mafia means I'm mafia? I trust Bnus. He's shown his PM's which clearly state he's pro-town. He's also quite good seeing this is his first time playing.

If we kill 2 mafian now we will have an advantage. We can kill someone that we dont trust. Whatever happens, this will tell us WHO is mafian. If pro-town listens to me we can win. Aiden Pearce and Ledgend are definite candidates for lynching. Therubyprincess is their problem! Keep her alive. Fishy is a civie. Keep Mr.Biggles alive for now. 

If we kill 2 mafian now we will have an advantage. We can kill someone that we dont trust. Whatever happens, this will tell us WHO is mafian. If pro-town listens to me we can win. Aiden Pearce and Ledgend are definite candidates for lynching. Therubyprincess is their problem! Keep her alive. Fishy is a civie. Keep Mr.Biggles alive for now. 

Why would we kill them?! There's no logic in this!

AIDEN PEARCE AND LEDGEND1221 are my vote

Why would we kill them?! There's no logic in this!

Read my last 4 posts. You are telling me there is no logic to this even though there obviously is. You're making yourself too suspicious. I have more logic to this than anyone here. ANYONE.

By revealing yourself I mean mafia. You're acting like Caboose did in the first game. Throwing out random suspects just to get the heat of from you.

Wowowow. Just because somebody randomly acuses me of being mafia means I'm mafia? I trust Bnus. He's shown his PM's which clearly state he's pro-town. He's also quite good seeing this is his first time playing.

No, you can fake your PM. He has stated that he's been given proof that people are pro-town for more people than there are pro-town. That is proof enough that he has lied about atleast a few of those. That makes it safe to say he is working for the mafia or part of the mafia. I dont know if youre mafia, but its definitely a possibility now. 

Bnus, who was seen being baked

Caboose the Ace, who was seen wearing a jacket

Coldfreeze, who's name was Coldfreeze

Ruby Rose, who's sister died on the same day

The first suspect list. 3 people here are DEAD. Bnus is Mafia. Whether he has betrayed the Mafia or not, I don't know. But now I see. Bnus is Mafia. Fishy is innocent. However, Bnus gave his voting abilities to Caboose, so killing him is not a priority.

I say we all vote Biggles. The detective said he's Mafia.

First vote: therubyprincess

Second vote: Biggles

• Like 1