Rule your Goat kingdom in Goat Simulator Review

Buns

Goat SimulatorReview

Buy it here: http://www.goat-simulator.com/

What is Goat Simulator?

Goat Simulator is the birth child of a gamejam and physics testing. Developed by CoffeeStainStudios(developers of the FPS Tower Defense game Sacntum), and powered using the Unreal Engine. The game pits you as a goat in a open world. Your main objective is to cause Mayh3m, do neat tricks, destroy stuff, and find all the hidden secrets of this human dancing Goat world. The time I spent in the game so far has resulted in finding the throne of goats and gave me the ability to spawn Goat peasants. I also ran into a lot of other interesting features/bugs along the way that just made me burst into laughter every time. This is just a few of the many hidden goodies in the game. Another great feature is controller support + Steam Workshop support. Workshop support will allow users(even YOU) to create your own mods, maps, and minigames for Goat Simulator! One major issue with this small but enjoyable title is the fact that you WILL need a decent gaming PC in order to run it at a solid framerate, and to truly enjoy what this Goat has to offer. While the game may not offer a lot of content please keep in mind this is an INDIE developer whose first thought was "This is not a real game" until the internet changed that. Although a word of warning this game DOES have bugs, and ONLY the game breaking bugs will be fixed. Even with that hiccup this shouldn't stop you at all from enjoying one of the most ridiculous indie games of 2014. 

tumblr_n3843hILUI1sixq79o1_500.png

Gotta Goat Fast, until next time fellow 343ians

I don't score games since the scoring system is the worse thing to the gaming industry since Duke Nukem Forever. I'll recommend games to you based on certain principles. 

Recommendation: Yes, only if you like silly open world games with lots of hidden secrets. Steam Workshop support will help keep this game on its hooves and the laughter this game provides should please your feeble brain.

The game is playable now on the website for 10 bucks and will be available on Steam on April 1st.  

A big thanks to Edward Kenway for making the header! Check out his AC4 Black Flag review here: http://343i.org/1qa

TL;DR: A silly game about goats with mod support and lots of hidden goodies, 

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3