This is my Goodbye.

ShockGazm

Wow man, your leaving?  I can honestly say that there is only a handful of people here who can articulately or intellectually challenge me on the forums and in Halo in general.  YOU were one of those few people.  We had many arguments, many rants, and what many may see as combative interactions.  I however see it as a healthy expression of perspectives, and an unspoken respect and friendship.  I am going to miss you Shock, and I hope you do return here at some point.

We all have things in our lives that affect us, and our ability to be part of a community.  I think people forget sometimes that most of us have busy and hectic lives outside of the forum that warrants us breaking from it from time to time.  I can understand your standpoint and I wish you nothing but the best in the life my fiend!

Thank you for that Twinreaper, I can honestly say it's been nice having those difference of opinion talks, it's what makes us different and unique from each other. What you said is already perfect so there's no need for me to say much about our talks because all has been said perfectly. Soon for me there will be more topics to discuss and I'm looking forward to it when that time comes.

Whenever I'm feeling down I will definitely come back to this thread to get the motivational push I need, I never thought I would get such amazing and in a way unique feedback by my announcement of having to leave. I wish I could express how much each comment has made me happy and has definitely helped motivate myself to get better as a person and to help push myself to get to a point where I'm actually happy in real life.

I can't thank you guys enough and I can't help but make another comment regarding the newer comments that appear in this thread. Today will be the official day I leave, I will come back for the occasional visit to see how things are going but ultimately it's going to be sad when I realize I have to stop myself from becoming an active member as I have more pressing matters to attend to. I hope to return as a better member and person, only time will tell but until then, Au Revior!

• Like 6

Wow, this is some hard hitting damn news, definitely not something I ever expected to see in all my years on this site. We've been through hell and back on these forums and suffered so much, but it's still so shocking to see people go. Even if some didn't like them, and some loved them. You were definitely loved here Shock. We're gonna miss you bud, gonna miss you a lot.

We'll make like Garrus and Shepard, sit on the beach, tan in the sun, and have a few drinks, eh? It'll be fun, I know it.

Goodbye friend, see ya around. Come back soon, we need good members around here, it makes this place so great. Good luck, see ya starside.

:cray: It's sad to know you're leaving. You're a great forum Member and it's sad to think we won't be seeing you again for a while, or not at all. Hopefully you'll be coming back and everything gets sorted out. All I can say is keep your head up and stay positive. I wish you the best of luck in resolving your problems and stay safe man. :)

-Spartan