Halo 4 is way too easy still.

Xbox Fan

AKA- I'm entitled becaus I've bought games and think that everything should be removed because it doesn't confirm to my style of gameplay.

"B-but muh population charts"

That are updated on a 24 hour basis, not constant

"B-buh muh halol 3"

Go play it- no one is stopping you

"B-buh muh call of duty"

Not changing a thing would, too, make it like that franchise.

Cry more.

Side note- playing every game in a series doesn't give you more rights. As far as I'm cincetnrd, the fact hiu have to point that out means you have most likely, not played them.

Edited by BaconShelf

If you are going to blame a company for where Halo is today, blame Bungie. They created Halo Reach, as we saw the integrated features evolve into the next game 343 made: Halo 4.

Halo 4 is fairly easy campaign wise. Multiplayer could be challenging depending on who you were playing against. That is my point.

As Director already said, the bantering needs to stop and the discussion needs to continue based on the OP.

• Like 1

I like Halo 4, It was a much needed change. Sure Reach was cool, but not at all inovative. Halo 4 tried something new and I liked it, 

Halo 5 will be better, but 343i showed that they can make a series better and for their first game, they did incredible work.