I'm Back!

тυcкєя

I've been in active for the past few months. But i'm finally back. School has been getting busy for me, as papers, projects and homework pile up. I'm just glad I can finally come back and talk to my amazing 343 friends! How have you call been doing? Good. Good :P. To end this post I will be naming a few of my friends that have just been amazing. Everyone on the list has either been my friend all along, helped me threw hard times and just always been there for me. If you aren't added to the list, don't feel sad. I wasn't meaning to make a whole list of our amazing 343 Community Members :laughing: . (These are in no order) First and fore most we have Silent Orbis. Silent was one of the first 343 friends I first had, of course a lot of people wanted to welcome me but Silent actually really helped me. Were online brothers. Thanks for always being there. Sparky - I'm not sure when we met but it was a while ago. We have a lot in common and your so nice, so helpful. Keep being awesome! Caboose - Me and you are the crazy people of the forums, I enjoy your company. We've never really talked face to face but your personality is just awesome :D! You always keep my head high. D-38 BOSS I remember the first time we talked. I asked you where you made your picture and you told me and after that we just become awesome friends. Your funny and kind. Yoshi - Your literally one of the funniest people on the forum :3, your also kind. I'm glad we became friends. Unease Peanut - You like peanuts.. I like peanuts. Lets be best friends xD. Well! Thats all thank you all for being there for me, I have many other people who have helped me, but these are just a few. 

2r25es3.jpg

• Like 7