Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Bnus you're going to die. I will make you hang!

Only the MAFIA would ever threaten to kill me!!! Are you Mafia!!! 

Also why should we trust Prime that he is medic? The roles are never revealed so it is extremely obvious that he could be lying. He could have said that to make the mafia feel safe.

I don't trust anyone...maybe Delpen because he is no threat if he wanted me dead I would be dead by now. 

Also why should we trust Prime that he is medic? The roles are never revealed so it is extremely obvious that he could be lying. He could have said that to make the mafia feel safe.

I don't trust anyone...maybe Delpen because he is no threat if he wanted me dead I would be dead by now. 

The only objection I have is that none of your statements make sense. Perhaps maybe what you said about Axilus, but nothing else. 

I am trust worthy

I vote for Yang to hang.

#YangmustHang2014

Edited by Yoshi1176

I sort of want Tyrone to play longer. This is his first game after all. Yang is trying to get me killed, so no better way to retaliate than by counter-voting. 

Yang for president! *cough* Yang for lynching! I vote Yang!

Dude do you know how easy it is to fake PMs? On this site it is even easier because of the single color. I literally faked the inside of PMs all the time last game and I can even teach you how(but I am reluctant to do so because it was the only way I got people to trust me last game)

Also but just because someone doesn't reply to your PM telling you their role doesn't automatically mean they are mafia. They don't have to trust you despite the fact you're innocent. No one trusts me and I am innocent.

I'm just saying to everyone becareful who you trust. I convinced BZ1 last game to join the mafia before everything went downhill so even Pro-Town can betray you. It is very easy to fake photo evidence. Not to mention I also caused the most havoc last game and fooled nearly everyone with my "real" photos. 

In the meantime I still think Delpen isn't even in the game. He is just some crazy guy who posts.

The difference between you and I is I am proven innocent by death, therefore anyone who does not trust me must be Mafia.

And the reason I believe Ledgend's screenshot is real is because he received his PM in the same format I received mine in.

Plus, too many null votes mean we will be slaughtered while we sit idly by. That is why it's usually better to take a guess than to vote null. In Mafia 1.0, we could not vote null, and look how well that turned out.

Oh, and Caboose. Sikslik said he'd reveal people's roles if they were Mafia, but not if they were pro-town. So I can't be Mafia, since Sikslik revealed nothing.

I believe Ledgend is innocent. While screenshots can be faked, a screenshot of the inside of a PM is harder to fake.

Don't take this as absolute proof of course. Just...90% proof.

http://i.imgur.com/GGQv2Oi.jpg

In addition, Tyrone King and Yang Xiao Long seem reluctant to answer my PMs asking for their roles despite my obviously proven innocence. They're also both on the list.

Therefore until proven otherwise, I think they are Mafia and should be voted for.

Let all the Mafia die.

Im reluctant to answer you because 'Im dead' doesnt prove your innocence.

But here is the thing...he does not have to reply to you. Just because you are dead does not mean we can trust you, for the reason being you could do anything you wanted to with the information you gather...so why would anybody trust anybody, even if they are dead? My vote stays null, there is not enough evidence to convict anybody of anything. 

He's given me sufficient reason to get off his case already. Not that anyone should take that as absolute confirmation of innocence. It just means I don't see a reason to try to hang him, unlike Yang.

And, Ruby, the reason why I can be trusted is because even if I die, that does not mean I am free to choose a side. If I lived as pro-town, I still win or lose with pro-town. I would have no reason to betray the pro-town. Plus as a few people could probably attest, given the choice I would not help the "bad guys".

The detective has not messaged me. If he did, I would relay the results of his investigations to the topic without revealing his identity. After all, I'm dead.

For everyone who is voting against me

I don't go blaming people without a valid reason and I voted Delpen since he is pointing fingers at everyone and on the last page he voted for me then immediately changed his vote to Bnus then his next post was to me so I am thinking that Delpen is Mafia but only because he has been pointing fingers at everyone

Updated list:

Civilian: Delpen9, Axilus, Total, Bnus, rubyprincess, and peanut

Newblood/Jail-keeper/Witness: Everyone...  

Sikslik has announced that potentially inactive members have been evenly distributed between groups. These people are:

-Exia, Yang, and Ruby Rose, but additional consent can be given to Yoshi and Ledgend. Everyone is randomized.

Miscellaneous Evidence:

Caboose the Ace- Gave evidence from BEFORE mafia 2.0 ended. He used my pun as a way to pin me as a mafian, and repetition tells me that his screenshots are opposite of his actual role. 

We can't tell anything else at this point, because the mafia of emitted little reaction to my posts. We can ponder the idea that the people who reacted to my posts feel threatened. That may be because I determined the right roles for them.

Here are my old lists are: (chronological order)

There are 5 civilians. (shutup Sikslik) 

The civilians are most likely Delpen9

Also to go along with the evidence 

Why are you claiming your a civilian but then you tell Slik 

Shut your mouth and let me manipulate this game without your constant supervision

If he is a civilian then why does he want to manipulate all of this

For all we know he is trying to manipulate everyone into thinking that I am Mafia because I haven't been active so he is pointing fingers at me because of the fact I have been doing digital art and I haven't had time to start posting assumptions on here like he has been doing and Caboose has brought up an interesting point

The question is Delpen where are you getting your so called "Info" from ? :)

That is all I have to say for now

Also stop claiming your a citizen every game that you are in because that just makes you a target saying I am a civilian right of that bat

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg

Voting Null is no fun. Plus I am a tiger with a large pinky toe

Why is everyone voting Yang? Poor Yang will die round 1 AGAIN in the second game in a row. That isn't very nice plus there is 0 evidence against Yang. 

I vote Peanut

Besides the obvious fact that prime died by food and Peanut is a food too, In Mafia 2.0 Peanut also wanted Prime dead right away. I told him no and we should kill Halo Frozen(I though at that time we could convince Prime to our side) 

Also Axilius in Mafia 2.0 I considered working with Pro-Town for the ultimate backstab. I'm sorry but there are no rules barring you from any faction. You can help anyone you want and unless you provide proof of your medic PM then I cannot trust you. You can easily fool Pro-Town since we know you're not mafia but that doesn't mean you're not working for them. Someone from Mafia 2.0 Pro-Town worked with me and the mafia. 

Also it was a bad idea to expose Ledgends role. What if someone from mafia convinces him to use his power against a Pro-Town member? We shouldn't be exposing anybody's rule except Mafia since the more roles they know the bigger advantage they have(I should know I was Mafia last game) 

• Like 1

I still think Null is the dominant vote Bnus. :)

Yes I am well aware that doesn't mean I have to vote null. It is obvious Peanut killed Prime and all of you "Pro-town" claim you want to take down the mafia. I was mafia once I know how they work and it is so obvious that they're doing a very great job because none of you suspect a thing.

Pro-Town isn't going to win by voting null and letting the mafia get away with murders. 

I am going to pull a Delpen and say: The fact that Caboose is reminding me of the majority votes make me think he can't be trusted either. 

Props to Sikslik7 for providing good clues in the writing.