Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

As long as Yoshi and I have each other, the power of friendship will prevail. If i was part of the mafia then I would have other people backing me up. If the mafia really consider me a nuisance like you said, then wouldnt they try to kill me too? What's the advantage of killing me during next murder if it wont help any? You won't be able to tell who anyone is. Furthermore, I am a civilian. 

You are far from right. If you try to kill me you will end up killing another innocent. Also, I have never given you a reason to not trust me. 

You will be 0/2 in your assumptions of Mafians that turn out to be civilians. Just because your stategy worked 80% of the time last game, it is far from it this game.

I didn't use a strategy last game, and I'm not using one now. Pro-town is going to lose. 80% chance. 

The mafia is severely overpowering, especially since we lost the detective. The detective can single-handedly win this game, while on the opposite extreme, the mafia can win just by watching. 

As long as Yoshi and I have each other, the power of friendship will prevail. If i was part of the mafia then I would have other people backing me up. If the mafia really consider me a nuisance like you said, then wouldnt they try to kill me too? What's the advantage of killing me during next murder if it wont help any? You won't be able to tell who anyone is. Furthermore, I am a civilian. 

I didn't use a strategy last game, and I'm not using one now. Pro-town is going to lose. 80% chance. 

You saying you are a civilian give no credibility to you as you also seem to believe in my case.

The mafia back the mafia up so you would have people backing you up. Also how do we know you're not loudmouthing as part of your plan? If you really weren't mafia you would be dead by now. I mean Prime was killed round 1 because he was a loud mouth last game(no offense Prime I like your playing style it would be interesting to see you be the mafia next game) also I PM'd Sikslik7 to pick really INTERESTING/Active mafia this game(back when signups were happening.) You're an interesting/active member so yea..... You would honestly be the perfect Mafia member. I wanted you on my team back in Mafia 2.0. 

Bravo Delpencil you earn Mafia member of the year award. 

The mafia back the mafia up so you would have people backing you up. Also how do we know you're not loudmouthing as part of your plan? If you really weren't mafia you would be dead by now. I mean Prime was killed round 1 because he was a loud mouth last game(no offense Prime I like your playing style it would be interesting to see you be the mafia next game) also I PM'd Sikslik7 to pick really INTERESTING/Active mafia this game(back when signups were happening.) You're an interesting/active member so yea.....

Why do you believe Sikslik followed your 'orders'? You don't know the mafia very well Bnus, or quite the opposite even. I can sit here and translate both of your actions into dozens of possibilities. This isn't going to work out for anyone except the mafia; which right now should be the dilemma to solve. 

i'm flattered that you called me interesting, but I'm using methods that only seem to work in person. Facial expressions help a lot when it comes to these situations. 

You saying you are a civilian give no credibility to you as you also seem to believe in my case.

A mafian would leave their role up to guess. What am i doing? 

Why do you believe Sikslik followed your 'orders'? You don't know the mafia very well Bnus, or quite the opposite even. I can sit here and translate both of your actions into dozens of possibilities. This isn't going to work out for anyone except the mafia; which right now should be the dilemma to solve. 

I don't know mafia very well?

I am the mafia member that fooled everyone last game. I got Prime to believe Fishy was mafia. I made Prime not trust anyone this game all because one person fooled him :P

I can also translate your actions into dozens of possibilities too you aren't special I mean anyone can don't hold yourself high and mighty for using logic.

Also Sikslik7 replied saying he would take that into account and based on the obvious patterns I have seen(gotta read all the posts man) some potential mafia members are not only active but are doing a great job of holding their ranks. 

Also stop editing your posts. There are multiple staff on here that can see your edits :P but quoting you should prevent that from happening. 

i'm flattered that you called me interesting, but I'm using methods that only seem to work in person. Facial expressions help a lot when it comes to these situations. 

A mafian would leave their role up to guess. What am i doing? 

Making absurd predictions about people without any evidence to back your point up.

I have stated form the beginning, I am a civilian. So if you say that is false, then why should any of us believe that you are also a civilian?

I don't know mafia very well?

I am the mafia member that fooled everyone last game. I got Prime to believe Fishy was mafia. I made Prime not trust anyone this game all because one person fooled him :P

I can also translate your actions into dozens of possibilities too you aren't special I mean anyone can don't hold yourself high and mighty for using logic.

Also Sikslik7 replied saying he would take that into account and based on the obvious patterns I have seen(gotta read all the posts man) some potential mafia members are not only active but are doing a great job of holding their ranks. 

Also stop editing your posts. There are multiple staff on here that can see your edits :P but quoting you should prevent that from happening. 

...because im definitely a genius Bnus. Lets get on topic....

i quote people. thats what happens when i edit my posts, but i rarely change what was already written. the possibilities point wasnt about intelligence. its about how futile an effort it is to claim these things. 

edit: 

edit: 

edit:

edit edit edit edit edit

Making absurd predictions about people without any evidence to back your point up.

I have stated form the beginning, I am a civilian. So if you say that is false, then why should any of us believe that you are also a civilian?

I have to agree with Mayh3m here

You have an odd playing style Delpen you randomly accuse people with no prior evidence then when voting starts you immediately latch on to the popular vote or the potential popular vote then when things start going south you start using your "evidence" to attack members and accuse them of roles you have 0 proof of. Sounds a lot like adaptive mafia behavior to me. 

...because im definitely a genius Bnus. Lets get on topic....

i quote people. thats what happens when i edit my posts, but i rarely change what was already written. the possibilities point wasnt about intelligence. its about how futile an effort it is to claim these things. 

Way to go off topic there buddy. 

I have to agree with Mayh3m here

You have an odd playing style Delpen you randomly accuse people with no prior evidence then when voting starts you immediately latch on to the popular vote or the potential popular vote then when things start going south you start using your "evidence" to attack members and accuse them of roles you have 0 proof of. Sounds a lot like adaptive mafia behavior to me. 

Way to go off topic there buddy. 

So what? you're trying to destroy my confidence because my 'prediction' are correct? 

So what? you're trying to destroy my confidence because my 'prediction' are correct? 

I'm not trying to destroy your confidence because that is mean and against the rules and my goal of the game is to make everyone have fun. 

I'm not trying to destroy your confidence because that is mean and against the rules and my goal of the game is to make everyone have fun. 

I am trying to show everyone to be careful of you. You cannot be trusted. If you can be trusted then Bnus from Mafia 2.0 can be trusted and obviously that didn't end up well. 

No one here can be trusted. You're just making things up, because you fear who I'll get killed. 

Good job, you contradicted me. 

No one here can be trusted. You're just making things up, because you fear who I'll get killed. 

I am scared of me dying because I know I am innocent. I can provide proof but you already know I can fake evidence + staff is working on a bunch of secret projects which is like all of my inbox and members can't know about those yet. 

But in all seriousness, you don't want to kill Yoshi. 

I don't I actually like Yoshi and was hoping he was a good guy but anyone who directly attacks me must die. I may be a Civie but I will not be voted for. 

I don't I actually like Yoshi and was hoping he was a good guy but anyone who directly attacks me must die. I may be a Civie but I will not be voted for. 

I'll talk to you later then/ PM

Delpen basicaly told me to vote for you, now he is making me a target. Delpen is trying to kill Protown from the inside.

I may not be online when the next suspect list comes around, so here it is.

Delpen is not Mafia.

I claimed to be the Medic and asked for the detective to contact me in the hopes that a Mafian would contact me claiming to be the detective with false information. Then I could learn the identity of a Mafian and I would know everyone he accused was innocent, and everyone he said was innocent was Mafia.

Sadly no one fell for it.

I am the detective and I'm telling you all right now not to vote for Delpen when you get the chance. We cannot afford to needlessly kill another of our own. He was the one person I got to investigate before being poisoned.

those cookies looked so good why were they the instrument of my death why