Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

What about you Silent? What do you know about Mafia

Everything because Silent Alpha is the GM.

Sikslik7 is just a decoy

This game is just one big Halo E3 hype trailer.

When did I ever say I was targeting JL? He is my fellow Macintosh brethren. Bnus has made the same conspiracy twice, with the first time accusing me instead of Silent Alpha. I have plenty of basis for my decisions, and not a single decision to lynch in this game has been completely based on non-falsifiable evidence. 

JL isn't mafia. 

Show it or die? I don't have to show you anything, and you're acting like evidence will prove everything. You've been keeping your mouth shut, but I bet you have evidence or hunches that you aren't revealing to anyone. I've done the blame game in 3 instances. The first being at the beginning of the game, where I explained my reasoning. The second being the accusation of Bnus as a mafian, which was also explained. The third was claiming that Yoshi was the mayor, which is sensitive info. In JL's case, I've lost the drive to enlighten you about anything.

Edit: I may very well be lying about -Exia, Caboose. 

Edit: 4 lol

Keep in mind that I count 6 mafians, where the 6th is a potential mafian. 

6th- Newblood recruit

...and Caboose, for being so uninformed in previous topics, it begs me to wonder why you are taking your time to read through the entire topic. Trying to find baggage against me perhaps? 

For the record, you do make many claims and show no support for them. We want to know what kind of support you have to back up those claims or else those are completely empty claims that no one should pay any attention to.

Edit: 4 lol

Keep in mind that I count 6 mafians, where the 6th is a potential mafian. 

6th- Newblood recruit

Mafia (1/4 of players):

you are adding in 2 mafia?

The count for Live Mafia, including the Newblood is 4

5 mafia in all, including the newblood and Bnus. The newblood's recruit counts as 1 in my mind, so 6. 

Is it really that hard to understand the 'newblood's recruit'? (the game description) and I included Bnus. 

~

Sikslik, do you mean that the newblood doesn't normally count as mafia, so Bnus died making 3 living mafia. You added the Newblood in to make 4?- BECAUSE this wouldnt make any sense. Who are you trying to side with? lol\

So: Mafian, Mafian, Mafian, Mafian, Newblood Mafian, and Newblood Recruit(if chosen). 

5 mafia in all, including the newblood and Bnus. The newblood's recruit counts as 1 in my mind, so 6. 

Is it really that hard to understand the 'newblood's recruit'? (the game description) and I included Bnus. 

I'm dead.

But my ghost will be around. Haunting all of you.

Also this mafia game isn't real. It is one big hype trailer for Destiny.

I'm dead.

But my ghost will be around. Haunting all of you.

Also this mafia game isn't real. It is one big hype trailer for Destiny.

But I included you. That's what I mean by saying "6 mafia IN ALL, if you include the newblood recruit", but Total didn't get the memo. 

But I included you. That's what I mean by saying "6 mafia IN ALL, if you include the newblood recruit", but Total didn't get the memo. 

the description says 4 mafia and they can recruit a newblood. Bnus was the original mafia making 4, they recruit someone which makes it 5.

Bnus dies. The number goes back down to 4.

It is really simple math.

4 + 1 = 5

5 - 1 = 4

4 is the current amount of mafia.

the description says 4 mafia and they can recruit a newblood. Bnus was the original mafia making 4, they recruit someone which makes it 5.

Bnus dies. The number goes back down to 4.

It is really simple math.

4 + 1 = 5

5 - 1 = 4

4 is the current amount of mafia.

Condescending remarks indicate a Mafian. This is just for gags, but I'll roll by it.   :)

Edit: I knew you were doing something. Evidently you were reading the description again. (Talking about my last edit on the 2nd post down.)

Then what Sikslik said may be wrong. He said there are 4 LIVE mafia, including the Newblood. The Newblood isn't the newblood recruit; therefore, either a civilian has already been converted into a mafian, as reinforced by what Bnus has said, or there really were 5 original mafians. I'll believe you and say that the Newblood has taken a recruit, which would also keep Sikslik from being wrong. You happy, you condescending mafian scum? 

Ok, first you falsely accuse me of being mafia, now you call me scum?

Maybe there is some confusion about the Newblood and the recruit.

4 regular Mafia and 1 Newblood to begin: 5 total

If the 4 regular Mafia die, the Newblood can once, recruit up to one, and only one, as a one time ability, someone else to the Mafia, but must do so in secret and risks exposing himself. The recruit acts as a normal Mafia, but retains all powers from his earlier position if he has any. 

So we had 5 to begin with, and one is dead, so 4 are left. If the Newblood is the last remaining Mafia later, he can recruit an additional Mafia.

Edited by Sikslik7

Maybe there is some confusion about the Newblood and the recruit.

4 regular Mafia and 1 Newblood to begin: 5 total

If the 4 regular Mafia die, the Newblood can once, recruit up to one, and only one, as a one time ability, someone else to the Mafia, but must do so in secret and risks exposing himself. The recruit acts as a normal Mafia, but retains all powers from his earlier position if he has any. 

So we had 5 to begin with, and one is dead, so 4 are left. If the Newblood is the last remaining Mafia later, he can recruit an additional Mafia.

So that would make me right, Total. I know you aren't a mafian now. Good job.  :respect:

Edit: I can trust you. 

JK I still don't trust you. 

Wait, we were both right in the context of what we were trying to say.  o_O