Looking To Make a Game

Silent Orbis

Alright. I'm just a kid. I have no experience. None at all. I have no money, but I think that can be fixed with Unity Free. Regardless. I really want to get a game started... so if there's anyone that knows how to program...I'd be willing to do the rest. Game design is like a way to pursue imagination - creativity. I want this experience so badly. I'll take care of the logo, story, ideas, layout, etc. I just need someone technical. For a kid, I'm pretty good at business and marketing. But I really want to know if anyone's interested. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but I won't just stop. I won't just end it. I will continue, and try hard to pursue my creativity.

• Like 1

Id be on board to help a bit, but it all depends on what you had in mind. Before deciding on Unity, you should first carefully list out the features in detail, that you hope to include, as well as any foreseeable changes or additions. When choosing a platform and engine, you need to weigh the pros and cons, as well as scaleability.

• Like 2