Halo movie

havanajoe

Okay so I know this is probably very obnoxious for me to post this but I'm in a little bit of a bind here. See I kind of spent like a year writing a screenplay for a halo movie, and although never expected 343 to buy it I was hoping for a little more feedback then what they gave me when I sent it earlier today:

Thank you for your email. While we do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names, we do appreciate feedback about our games and products. We offer the Halo Waypointforums as a centralized community site for Halo fans to connect and discuss all manner of Halo-related information. You can access our forums here:

Here are some other ways you can stay on top of all things Halo:

.         Check out the News section of our website! We share official news in the Headline section, weekly newsletters in the Bulletin section and community-related content in the Blog section.

.         Follow us on Twitter! We share news and interact with our followers there, all in 140 characters or less, of course.

.         Be sure to like HaloHalo 4 and Halo Waypoint on Facebook! We share news, community content and image galleries across numerous pages.

Thank you again for contacting us, and we hope to see you on the virtual battlefields!

-343 Industries

It's 143 pages long, took me a year for crying out loud! I spent hours on HOURS writing it, and it was pretty good! I mean hey, it wasn't GREAT, but it was definitely fairly entertaining. Watchable at the very least.

Let me put it to you this way, if it was made into a movie, I'd say you could pay 10 bucks to see it and not complain about wasting your time and money. If you were flipping through channels and saw it was on, you might stop and watch it for a few minutes if you see it's close to a part you remember was cool. Then you'd go right back to playing halo of course.

I mean come on, I referenced the companies name in it! 143. 343. See what I did there? Took me like 43 minutes of editing to shrink it from 144. This screenplay was no joke!

So why am I posting this? Basically for sympathy, although to be honest I am hoping you guys might try and help me get 343's attention by making a bunch of threads and sending a bunch of emails to [email protected].

Come on people I know you want a halo movie as much as I do, this could be your chance to make 343 do something!

I can PM the screen play to anyone who wants to read it. 

• Like 3

Sadly the community side of 343I is lacking.....

Waypoint is utter trash with terrible moderators and members alike

And 343I just keep doing stuff the community don't want.

I just hope they get the community side of them sorted out soon also PM me so I can read what you have written. :)

Although I get that you're frustrated (and you have every right to be) I don't think spamming 343i with mails is going to improve the state of this case.

I would send them an e-mail like "Have you even read my story?" And if they don't answer to hell with them. Move on or try to get it published somewhere else.

Like on these forums! :D

I'm sure some of us would love to read it.

If any of us really like it we could always make the screenplay into a machinima!

But 343i is already making a live action Halo series(again) I understand you want them to read it but spamming them isn't the answer.

Get the Halo Community to like what you have first then if the community likes it 343i will take notice and might either say thats cool thanks for making it or shut you down(they did this with another Fan Made Halo Live Action movie.)

How about you make a deviant art account and post it as a fanon. This way you can link it in an edit, and remove all the hassle we get from reading it over the PM; or, prevent you from having to send it to numerous people. Supposedly, you could paste it to a Google drive document for us, while retaining a separate copy just-in-case.

Caboose brashly summed up what needed to be said. Hopefully you can consider doing one of these two things, because even though I would like to read you fanon, I'll ignore it just to spite the inconvenience. Please, please consider following one of my suggestion, preferably the first one... pretty please with a maraschino cherry on top.