I did a YouTube video!

Absolutely amazing aesthetics Bacon, very nice commentary as well. This map would make for an awesome machinima! I started to get a little excited when I saw your driving in the wharthog, as I just imagined the battle going on as the Covenant storm the beach head. :laughing:

• Like 1

Overall good commentary and good audio balancing.(that means your voice wasn't drowned out by the game) although you should sound a little more enthusiastic also I recommend flying around in forge so you can get better angles and try to make the video shorter if its possible.

Other then that good job for I am assuming your first commentary.  

• Like 1

Overall good commentary and good audio balancing.(that means your voice wasn't drowned out by the game) although you should sound a little more enthusiastic also I recommend flying around in forge so you can get better angles and try to make the video shorter if its possible.

Other then that good job for I am assuming your first commentary.

Thanks for the advice. I had just done it beforehand before I found out my mic hasn't been turned on, and I had to do the video again. A re-record, combined with getting the video rendered in WMM (laugh if you like) so I could upload it overnight meant I was getting a little annoyed. Think I may try the next at the weekend instead.

I'm pretty happy overall, for my first commentry!

Hmmmm....?

This maps looks a bit like the one from

time......what's the relation?

Technically speaking, it is that one. With a hellofalot of stuff removed and a bit added.