Sunset Overdrive - First Look

Screech

Insomniac Games have officially released the first actual in-game footage of their highly anticipated new Xbox One-exclusive game Sunset Overdrive!

The video showcases things like survival factions, the traversal system (the way you move around the map), in-game enemies, crazy weapons (like Captain Ahab, the Roman Candle gun, and TNTeddy), and the game's unique "Amps" system that gives the player unique abilities to kill enemies in all-new ways!

Sunset Overdrive looks pretty insane, doesn't it? Any of my fellow Xbox One owners planning on picking up a copy of the game whenever it's released?!

• Like 1

The game actually looks pretty fun like Dead Rising 3 + Team Fortress 2.

I will pick it up for sure mostly because the X1 doesn't have many exclusives that interest me. 

Yeah, some other people were saying it looks a lot like Dead Rising but I'm hoping that's not the case... DR3 bored me to tears. I've never played TF2 but I've watched a lot of videos of it on Youtube and yeah, this does have a pretty similar color scheme. Hoping this game's something I can get into!