Suffocation

Fishy

Hello everyone, I am typing this thread to let everyone here know I am resigning from the forums. I have more things in life to do than be on these lovely forums. I would like to say that I have had very many friends on these forums. But now it's time to tell you all goodbye.

Church- My Warthog Buddy

RedStarRocket91- My flower buddy.

Anyways, I will be gone Tuesday. That is my last day. I will, however, still play Xbox with anyone when I'm online with. Just ask a fellow Forum member for my gamertag.

Unto I see you all again, goodbye.

• Like 5

DX. Now what am I going to do with all this Fish Food!?

It's real sad to hear you're leaving. ;( I never thought you would. Will you ever return? You did an excellent job with UNSC Warlord. I looked forward to it everyday. Same goes for your Community Events you hosted, loved them. Please return sometime, the Forum needs you. We all wish you the best of luck with your life and hopefully everything will end up successful. Stay strong Slim, and keep up those raps. ;)

-Spartan

It is really depressing to see you leave. Best of luck to everything in your life and I hope it gets good enough again that you can once return to the forum. Your fish tank will always stay cleaned in the meantime.

We'll make sure to always send you invites during playdates. Until next time Fishy.

*flushes toilet* 

A dragon has cried its one and only tear, its fire tear, for you. We may have chatted occasionally in the shout box but they were good chats to have had with you. Every one will miss you Fishy. Until you return, I shall hold your fire tear for you. For it is an honor for a dragon to cry for you.

You were the first person I saw on the shout box too.

Well Fishy, It's sad to see you leave. As one of my first buddies on here it actually brings my eyes to water...

I hope you come back every now and then to visit, Surely I'll still be purple by then.

I'll miss you Fishy. We'll all miss you. :(

Best luck on your endeavors - T"M"M/TDM :welcome: