The court is called to order, again !

Deserves it he stole is from me ! I paid money for that and he just takes it.

His picture is just a desperate Photoshop attempt. :)

How can you steal something that you own? I filed for it in January 2014. You claim to have "bought" it from a company who doesn't even own it on Monday 26th May 2014.

Edited by JXZAW

Caboose you also said that you didn't care.Then if so then why are you even bothering? This is like having the common argument with a  3 year old , "Oh no I didn't " "Yes I did." "Wahhh wahh wah!"  What's next? The rattle's gonna be the one doing the talking?

****Suddenly a representative from the Federal trade Committee storms into the court room****

You're honor, I must object to this case in every way shape and form.  I have here legal documents and sworn testimony from various Trade officials and Government employees that neither company exists and is NOT a registered business.  Allow me to elaborate on something the court needs to hear.

Under federal and International trade rules, a company, entity or intellectual gathering CANNOT be run, owned or have any signed legal document or contract if said individual is under the age of 18.  All minor property owners, heirs or inheritors must be represented by a third party individual acting on behalf of the minor.  Said individual is also the only party whom can legally enter into a signed or verbal contract with any business, entity or subsidiary there-of.

Neither party has any valid or legal claim over the property Trademark in question.  I would ask the court to negate any further proceedings and allow the Trade Commission to re-open the purchasable equity of the aforementioned Trademark for WOLOLOL.  I would also ask the court to order into official judgment, that both parties from this moment forth, be restricted to ever use the WOLOLOL brand or mention it ever again!

• Like 2

****Suddenly a representative from the Federal trade Committee storms into the court room****

You're honor, I must object to this case in every way shape and form.  I have here legal documents and sworn testimony from various Trade officials and Government employees that neither company exists and is NOT a registered business.  Allow me to elaborate on something the court needs to hear.

Under federal and International trade rules, a company, entity or intellectual gathering CANNOT be run, owned or have any signed legal document or contract if said individual is under the age of 18.  All minor property owners, heirs or inheritors must be represented by a third party individual acting on behalf of the minor.  Said individual is also the only party whom can legally enter into a signed or verbal contract with any business, entity or subsidiary there-of.

Neither party has any valid or legal claim over the property Trademark in question.  I would ask the court to negate any further proceedings and allow the Trade Commission to re-open the purchasable equity of the aforementioned Trademark for WOLOLOL.  I would also ask the court to order into official judgment, that both parties from this moment forth, be restricted to ever use the WOLOLOL brand or mention it ever again!

I am in agreement on this

You cannot buy a company at your age Caboose.  You have purgered yourself by stating YOU started it, and that the the photographs of your company ARE YOURS.  Business laws forbid the purchase, direct ownership and or running of a company by anyone under the age of 18.  Therefore, you have lied under oath.  It is impossible that you registered the business and conduct the business. 

Told you guys I could end it quick.  Anyone wanna regret not picking me as their lawyer now?

Wat no ! I still have my next argument but oh well !

Welcome back everyone for my second argument of the night (UK)

So, JXZAW who claims he owns a company still claims he owns WOLOLOL I am here to prove him wrong.

1 I did buy it from Microsoft fair and square I promise you all. He claims he filed for it but WOLOLOLOL only has 2 trademarks the old one MS and the new one Caboose industries limited.

I paid money for it he did not. He refuses to accept that and is stealing my rights to WOLOLOLOL from me.

2 His image as proof as a high school and a cheap photo shopped picture unlike mine….. Excuse the logo. My factory and company actually exist,

And have actually paid for it unlike JXZAW.

3 You didn't buy it from its respectful owner, how can you purchase a trademark from someone who doesn't own it? So a sound clip = a copyrighted trademark? < from JXZAW.

Well JX let me tell you.

1 I did and trademarked it.

2 I purchased all rights to anything WOLOLOL full stop and as said before trademarked it.

I own it you don’t; I hope the jury sees this as well. 

Here is more proof my company exists.

Here is my hanging out with my employees in my companies blue division.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/Rvb_Blue_Team_Halo_3_Engine.jpg

Here is a clip of our old work in progress Company board.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130625022020/rvb/images/c/c1/Blue_team_organization_chart.png

Here is a look at our chocolate making processes

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_03/Thorntons1_800x584.jpg

Here is a pic of managing to buy WOLOLOL from MS.

http://www.plus500findings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Online-Trading.jpg

I have evidence, JXZAW does not.