Will dual wielding come back?

FloodMaster

From what we have seen from the H5g mp gameplay. :)

Dual wielding is not coming back once again.

It is too obvious that dual wielding isn't coming back even if you haven't seen or played Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer.That's history now and only those good memories brings you back to where it all began,to great masterpiece Halo 2.Btw I'm happy to say I just completed HALO level on legendary anniversary.Damn it's much harder than classic Halo CE.Truth & Reconciliation here I come! :D

^

If you haven't watched gameplay then there is no way you would know until you played the game. ( unless 343 announced it )

Dual wielding has become less popular in the recent years of shooters so it really is no surprise 343 did not include it.

btw Annivery Halo is just as hard as the original Ce the only difference being graphics. :)

^

If you haven't watched gameplay then there is no way you would know until you played the game. ( unless 343 announced it )

Dual wielding has become less popular in the recent years of shooters so it really is no surprise 343 did not include it.

btw Annivery Halo is just as hard as the original Ce the only difference being graphics. :)

Really???I didn't know that.

To be fair, as fun as it was, I figured that dual-wielding was just a gimmick. Sure, it had a 'tactical advantage' (but mostly only in Campaign); but as I said: a gimmick. It's cool, looks like you're John Woo or something, but it really limits the gameplay. I never really bothered with dual-wielding, I only found use for it when it came to Elites on the higher difficulties.

But, all in all, I hope it does come back. I miss watching people use the noob-combo and outclassing them regardless of their 'preparation,' dodging plasma pistol rounds while they peppered pot shots at me with the measly little magnum, and being able to successfully line up a beat-down while they struggled getting their sword or shotgun out.

tl;dr:

It's a gimmick, but it's a fun gimmick. I'd love to see it back.

(The Mauler in H3 was really fun to dual-wield, now that I think about it. Horrible range, disappointing damage output, but at least it was fun.)