NEW FORGE WORLD

Ares945

343 Forging is really fun... I spend most of the times in forge. Me and friends make racetracks and slayer maps for youtube and whatever else people post maps on. Most of the people I know want a new map to forge on. Forge world is getting boring and so are the items. I realize 343 is just getting started and Im asking a lot, but hopefully you guys can make a map like sandbox from halo 3 but bigger size..... thanks :D

• Like 1

343 Forging is really fun... I spend most of the times in forge. Me and friends make racetracks and slayer maps for youtube and whatever else people post maps on. Most of the people I know want a new map to forge on. Forge world is getting boring and so are the items. I realize 343 is just getting started and Im asking a lot, but hopefully you guys can make a map like sandbox from halo 3 but bigger size..... thanks :D

+10 internetz for you sir. Or just a return of sandbox...

*Quietly* Pssst… Ares, this isn't an official 343i forum. It's just a fan forum. But your idea is cool. And who knows, maybe someone at 343i will be scouting ideas in fan forums like ours and decide yours is made of too much win to go without being made a reality. Here's hoping. :yes

*Quietly* Pssst… Ares, this isn't an official 343i forum. It's just a fan forum. But your idea is cool. And who knows, maybe someone at 343i will be scouting ideas in fan forums like ours and decide yours is made of too much win to go without being made a reality. Here's hoping. :yes

oh..... ok lol tht was embarrising :P