More variety please

Razzberry Moca

I just recently started playing Halo 4 online again, and it was a lot of fun at first. But after a day or two, I am beginning to remember why I stopped playing in the first place..... The matchmaking is awful. I like to play swat and snipers, which is great that they have those options in the matchmaking menu. But when I get there, I get to choose between 3 game times, two of which are complete garbage like king of the hill swat or something like that. So that really only leaves 1 option. On top of that, it seems like I only ever get to play the same 2 or 3 levels over and over and over again. I had to play swat on abandon 6 times in a row the other day. And I am not allowed to leave the game once the voting is finished or I get banned for an hour for leaving. 

So basically I am wondering why there is ZERO variety in maps? There is a lockout remake, which I have played and enjoy because lockout was one of my favorite maps ever.... and I NEVER GET TO PLAY IT. I et to play abandon and adrift 50 times a day, and if I am lucky It will be switched up and ill get Haven or Conplex every 30 games or so, but thats about it. Please add more map variety. 

I am sorry but we are NOT 34i. We are just a community forum and are no way related to the real 343i developer. If you would like to contact them please head over to HaloWaypoint.com

On the other hand I find plenty of variety in matchmaking. Maybe the people you get paired up with just keep voting the same map over and over. 

I just recently started playing Halo 4 online again, and it was a lot of fun at first. But after a day or two, I am beginning to remember why I stopped playing in the first place..... The matchmaking is awful. I like to play swat and snipers, which is great that they have those options in the matchmaking menu. But when I get there, I get to choose between 3 game times, two of which are complete garbage like king of the hill swat or something like that. So that really only leaves 1 option. On top of that, it seems like I only ever get to play the same 2 or 3 levels over and over and over again. I had to play swat on abandon 6 times in a row the other day. And I am not allowed to leave the game once the voting is finished or I get banned for an hour for leaving. 

So basically I am wondering why there is ZERO variety in maps? There is a lockout remake, which I have played and enjoy because lockout was one of my favorite maps ever.... and I NEVER GET TO PLAY IT. I et to play abandon and adrift 50 times a day, and if I am lucky It will be switched up and ill get Haven or Conplex every 30 games or so, but thats about it. Please add more map variety. 

Dayuum son you ask much for your christmas list. Sorry we ain't 343industries , we're just people here in a forum website .