No Love For Snipers

Get Coopd On

Team Snipers Playlist  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of playing the same six maps repeatedly in Team Snipers?

• Yes, I would like to see some new maps added.
    • Eh, I don't play enough to care.
    • No, I love the playlist the way it is.
  2. 2. What maps would you like to play in snipes?

that wouldnt be fair tho..

Wouldn't be fair to who? I spent hard-earned money on the DLC for Reach and I never even get to play them. So it goes both ways there cheech.

Something has to be done. Either seperate Team Snipers with DLC while having another Team Snipers without it. Or just make people buy the maps.

Wouldn't be fair to who? I spent hard-earned money on the DLC for Reach and I never even get to play them. So it goes both ways there cheech.

Something has to be done. Either seperate Team Snipers with DLC while having another Team Snipers without it. Or just make people buy the maps.

Note: This is pretty irrelevant to the thread. This thread regards the addition of numerous maps, not the fixing of this little problem.

Exactly! Ten bucks worth of MS points for the buy. Even a young kid could annoy his parents into that purchase to get them to be quite. lol

• Like 1

Seeing this post really made me miss the one thing that used to keep these awesome players around..... CLANS! It is the single most useful function that was ever added to a Halo game. It really helped make Halo 2 that much better. Let's face it, it's hard to keep your friends list from reaching it's max. Adding the clan feature back would help combat this and also keep like minded players like snipers, more organized and together. I completely agree. Hey 343, show some love for Snipers and Clans again!!!!

Seeing this post really made me miss the one thing that used to keep these awesome players around..... CLANS! It is the single most useful function that was ever added to a Halo game. It really helped make Halo 2 that much better. Let's face it, it's hard to keep your friends list from reaching it's max. Adding the clan feature back would help combat this and also keep like minded players like snipers, more organized and together. I completely agree. Hey 343, show some love for Snipers and Clans again!!!!

YES! Having a sniper clan would be sick.

Hahaha you sir are a hero! xD

Haha I remember my final days on Halo 2, it was when Halo 3 was prosperous and I felt like mixin it up a bit one night. Well I got matched up on Tombstone like 7 games in a row somehow. And that was the end of that. Tombstone ruined my post-Halo 2 Halo 2 career.

nlfs.jpg

Nice work man! We are officially friends on here.

YES! Having a sniper clan would be sick.

Haha I remember my final days on Halo 2, it was when Halo 3 was prosperous and I felt like mixin it up a bit one night. Well I got matched up on Tombstone like 7 games in a row somehow. And that was the end of that. Tombstone ruined my post-Halo 2 Halo 2 career.

Nice work man! We are officially friends on here.

thanks.

if they make it so that the same map cannot be picked 3 times in a row would most likely solve the problem

preexisting maps. just throw em in idc what they are. and ya hemmorage needs to be reworked almost as much as pinnacle did. blue side is a major disadvantage not impossible to win but when matched up against actual competition its very tough to win on. unfortunately idk what they could really do to it. its made out of forge world so they would have to edit the actual forge world to add any tunnels or anything. which im going to say will not happen. im not sure what else they could do to fix the lopsidedness with the sides. i would love to play countdown or lockout snipers or really any of the community maps. also i think swordbase would be an interesting sniper map. i dont know the spawns too well since i play mostly snipes but the angles are interesting on it.

uncaged: everyone picks everytime it comes up. like the map just play it every other game.

hemmorage: unbalanced i only pick it when im red side.

reflection: love it for snipes but no one picks it really. i have to ask ppl to pick it.

powerhouse: ok map not the best but not bad. everyone seems to hate it and never pick it.

breakpoint, tempest, and highlands: nice large snipe maps but no one has the map packs so they never even come up.

atom: most people dislike it, i think its a fun spawn killing map. not my fav though.

boardwalk: love it but when people quit it becomes the largest map in the universe.

7 maps is not a lot people. and yea i count breakpoint, tempest, and highlands as one map due to the lack of people who even have them.

if i played ten games of snipers the maps would probably be as follows;

•  
  • uncaged
  • boardwalk
  • hemmorage
  • uncaged
  • reflection
  • hemmorage
  • boardwalk
  • uncaged
  • atom
  • uncaged

playing like that for a year makes me wanna scream.

theres some popular playlist out there that will get some tlc before this one ill tell you that.but maybe one day if your lucky they will look at this one. and by the way the forums at halo waypoint is the one that gets looked at by 343i more i think.

theres some popular playlist out there that will get some tlc before this one ill tell you that.but maybe one day if your lucky they will look at this one. and by the way the forums at halo waypoint is the one that gets looked at by 343i more i think.

Have you seen the thread about the changes coming on October 4th? They changed multiple things in multiple playlists. So I don't know where you're getting the idea they can't get to more than one at a time. Also Snipers is a pretty popular playlist. The good sniper community is huge.

By the way folks, I have added another note that I thought about to the original post on the 1st page.

...Also where is the sense of fun in the Halo community. There is no fun or interesting games that someone created for the Team Snipers playlist. It's just 'Team Snipers' and 'Snipers Pro'.

Why not add a gametype where players spawn with two sticky grenades instead of a frag. Call it Sticky Snipers smile.gif That would be fun and interesting.

I swear if I could devote all my time to making Snipers the best playlist in the game I would. So why doesn't someone in the industry who could actually make a difference feel the same?

this is what he added

• Like 1

You sure are angry at that guy who pwned you at Snipers the other day. Even resorted to a poll. Then again though, I almost agree with the action you've taken against sniper N00bs. Not anybody who picks up a sniper is though. :thumbsup:

what? this is saying they dont have enough maps, nothing about noobs