Halo Reach Playlist Changes (October 4th)

Spectral Jester

If you died from one melee, it's because your shields and health were low enough for the melee bleed-through to kill. They added bleed-through. If your shields were low enough, or you had no shields, you died from one DMR shot because of that. The same goes with how you killed someone with one shot. They said that the three-shot pistol wouldn't be in the TU Beta, and would be introduced in the classic playlists on the day Anniversary arrives. It takes four shots to the head to kill with the pistol.

I am pretty sure i had full shield and health. Could be some extra bullets i didn't see, so i am not blaming TU beta. it was just wierd situation :)

very very disappointed with the update, i was under the impression that we were getting more than a TU beta, which imo is no different to what we were playing before except that is has bleed through and some games have no bloom, there was an article posted which was like 3000 words long stating all these updates we were getting making it sound better than what it turned out to be, the article raised my expectations for nothing.

very very disappointed with the update, i was under the impression that we were getting more than a TU beta, which imo is no different to what we were playing before except that is has bleed through and some games have no bloom, there was an article posted which was like 3000 words long stating all these updates we were getting making it sound better than what it turned out to be, the article raised my expectations for nothing.

What were you expecting? New weapons? New features? They told us what was coming, so you've got no one else but yourself to blame for your disappointment.

• Like 2

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the fact that ZB isn't an option to vote on each time. :(: I only got to play ZB once in 10 matches. So I still don't know if I like it or not. Gave up and played regular slayer.

Gather some friends and download the Zero Bloom gametype. You can play it as much as you want. I prefer the 85% bloom gametype, though.

What were you expecting? New weapons? New features? They told us what was coming, so you've got no one else but yourself to blame for your disappointment.

stop being offended because i didnt like the update and yes i was told that they were gonna have more than one playlist, and why have a massive huge article just to explain 1 small update thats harldy an update at all, maybe it was my fault i was disappointed, i dont really hate it as much as i said before it is ok but was expecting more than 1 playlist, by the way how do you download 100% ZB

how about a ranking system so there is actually some competitiveness in this game. it's a joke how bad matchmaking is

Yeah its all h3 social playlists bring back the 1-50 ranks they devide true skill up 110% better than the arena ranking system does and is alot more fare to the newby gamers. Trust me i go in and play and demolish one team 50-15 then the next i get 15-50 on with the 1-50 h3 ranking system players will only match up with there skill level of players. Please like this post if you agree.