Master Chief Collection Details on Multiplayer Stats, and Co-op and more.

H2A_-_Multiplayer_gameplay_zpsaf48a099.p

343 Industries had released some new information on Multiplayer and revealed that all players will get a fresh start in the games and not carry over their progress from the other games from last-gen consoles. This means all armor, ranks, commendations, EVERYTHING is being reset on the Xbox One. All your progress from games on the 360 will stay the same though. (So sorry Halo 3 players! Your Recon is gone!)

Onto Co-op now. They had also said that Co-op will work on all four games. 2 Player Online, and Split-screen for Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2, whilst Halo 3 and Halo 4 will have 4 Player Online and Spit-screen as well.

343 Industries will also track players' stats throughout all 4 games on Halo Waypoint. The glitches such as the famous BXR Combo will work normally, with an exception to the 6 remastered maps. They won't work on them as they did originally, since Halo 2 Anniversary is running on a modified Xbox One engine. (Meaning on the other maps, Super Jumps and stuffz will be back! Hopefully they keep the Scarab Gun in the campaign. <3) 

Each game will run at 60 FPS on 1080p Resolution. 343 also stated that they will reveal more about the Master Chief Collection at Gamescom in August.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-the-master-chief-collection-gets-details-for-multiplayer-stats-co-op-and-more/1100-6420626/

Edited by Ardent Prayer
  • Like 1

So.wait, all my Halo 4 stats in general.are being reset even if I only play on a 360? Is so, thats some bull****. Erase all my lifelong stats, and I will never pickup another match ever again. **** move MS...**** move.

No. Your stats on the 360 are staying as they are. You start fresh on Xbox One's Halo 4. So on the 360 you keep your stats. Just not on the One.

That sounds really cool for me... I lost my old gamertag that i played Halo 1-3 on, so im pretty happy about this! On Halo 2 i was anywhere b/w level 38-42 depending on the day, but that was on my old gamertag and i am happy everyone can start over with me! :D

EDIT: EVERYONE LIKE MY POST! YAY! :)

• Like 4