Halo Archive Comunjty

Greetings Reclaimers,

I am a member of the Archive, a community centered on a passion for Halo. We have more of focus on the story and lore of Halo than other websites. The forums we have are very active with a dedicated set of admins and mods. Our community is comprised of people with a deep interest in Halo and it's detailed lore. We are welcoming of newcomers and are an open community. A community where theories are forged, misconceptions ended, and where posters talk about lore on scale unseen on other forums. The Archive also has a youtube channel The channel has had collaborations with Toa Freak aka Halo Canon and will serve a bigger role in the larger Halo community soon. The community also features in depth blog posts (more like articles or essays in reality) that show a more intellectual side of the Halo community. We have very large plans for the future and they include anyone who wants to join.

Stand before the story that took a thousand millennia to unfold, and give new life to the Archive.

I am trying to figure out how to edit my post and then I will perhaps add my name on the Archive. Hint it is very long.

Bright Wind of Eternal Stars?

Also, edit post is at the bottom of your post :D