NEW video game systems

zzxx4

forget another platform system upgrade to portable and then they can focus on a new platform... and no one has an apple tv the only thing apple makes good r ipods and pads nothing else

No no no I am not saying everyone wants an apple tv or has one. I am just saying that the technology ia already avalible to stream massive amounts of data wirelessly to a small box that has the power to then buffer/render HD video and sound at a very high rate. In 3 years technology will be even farther advanced than it is now, so why would we expect to see something that is similar to what we have now?

I think the age of the traditional console as we know it now is going to come to an end. Just a hypothetical idea. Whatever they wind up releasing I will buy of course.

in was checking around xbox360achievements.org and found this "...Microsoft is planning to announce the existence of the next Xbox within the next 12 months, with a reveal possibly lined up for E3 2012."

here is the link to the article My link

no offence, but i find it hard to trust a site which focuses on achievements and doesn't really focus on the xbox console or any further info of the xbox and its ideas for next technology updates.

i am going to wait for a official press release from microsoft about any info about or from the new xbox, most likely, more stuff would be leaked then told from xbox.

no offence, but i find it hard to trust a site which focuses on achievements and doesn't really focus on the xbox console or any further info of the xbox and its ideas for next technology updates.

i am going to wait for a official press release from microsoft about any info about or from the new xbox, most likely, more stuff would be leaked then told from xbox.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...