New member reporting for duty!

RollingThunder

Hello everybody, I am a new member to the community and i hope you will give me a chance to prove my worth. A little info about myself? Well, first off halo is my thing, always loved it, always will. I am a pretty good player but i have a calm attitude. But don't mistake that for weakness. Info game-wise is that I love to use heavy or explosive weaponry like the Scorpion tank and the rocket launcher. I can't think of much else to say, so I will leave comments an such up to you folks.

See you ground side!

• Like 3

Glad you took my advice and introduced yourself in this thread. A common problem with new members, is they usually post or status post straight away and get discouraged when other members don't respond. This thread let's us know who you are, and what kind of member you will be. Both can be very helpfull when starting out on a new forum.

All that bs aside, welcome to our lovely home! We have a really great community and forum here. I think you will enjoy your stay, and please feel free to ask whenever you need help!

• Like 1

Hewohh :wave: and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy all of the time you have here in this wonderful place :D. Remember if you have any problems or questions revolving around the website, don't be afraid to ask a fellow member or staff. We're all friendly here so you have nothing to worry about :D.