Mafia Returns

By the way, did anyone pick up the hint at the beginning of Execution 1 that Twin was the detective?

I put no hints for people's identities, but if you paid attention to Scene 1, the beginning of Execution 1 actually implied what was about to be revealed.

By the way, did anyone pick up the hint at the beginning of Execution 1 that Twin was the detective?

I put no hints for people's identities, but if you paid attention to Scene 1, the beginning of Execution 1 actually implied what was about to be revealed.

I got the hint. 

True, I am the detective, and yes I have a 100% solid lead on a 100% genuine mafian. Franzenzer killed Butch Flowers, that much you already know. Ah but who ordered the hit......in due time.....

Well it is obvious one of the mafians ordered the hit they work together and decide who to kill.

So now that the detective has confirmed Frank being a Mafian that just leads to 4 more suspects. One no doubt being Delpenguin

Okay, so Frankenzer is 100% Mafian. All we need to do then is lynch him when the Mafians make him the killer again, and as we slowly get offed and their members re-appear we kill them one by one.

PLAYER LIST

1. Caboose the Ace

2. DarkAngel

3. SiberianHuskyY

4. Bnus

5. Connor Kenway

6. Frankenzer

7. Yoshi1176

8. Unease P34nut

9. Delpen9

10. Twinreaper Detective, Lynched, Round 1

11. Self Destruct

12. Ledgend 1221

13. therubyprincess

14. Butch Flowers Medic, Killed by Mafia, Round 1

15. JL

Scene 1:

SiberianHuskyY

Twinreaper

Frankenzer

Self Destruct

Red = Mafian

Scene 2

There were no civilians out tonight. A dark silence had fallen upon the city when its people had realized they had slaughtered their best hope. But that only meant the Mafia could move with greater conviction and power than ever before.

Evidence of this was the dark figure silently walking down the middle of the road. Not a single car was in sight. He moved with a calm certainty, unwavering as he approached the dwelling of his target. He reached a road perpendicular to the one he was on, and behind it was a row of houses. There.

With a dark grin on his face, the Mafian knocked on the door. He stood ready to barge his way in the instant it was unlocked. As expected, the door was opened a crack, revealing only darkness. Immediately he rushed at the door, knocking it out of the way with his body, and drew a long knife that nearly qualified as a large sword. Yet there was no one before him. As soon as he heard a footstep, he turned and saw a humanoid peanut rushing at him with a baseball bat. "Wha--"

Peanut felt his makeshift club slam into something solid. Knowing that wouldn't down a Mafian in one hit, he drew it back and swung again. He had expected a Mafian to come tonight, and so stood at the side of the door just in case. It was only thanks to the Mafia's gross overconfidence as a result of the detective's death that he was able to dupe him with such a simple trick.

The first swing hit the Mafian's shoulder when he leaned to his left, keeping his head clear of the bat. He ducked under the second swing and thrust his blade up at the humanoid peanut, aiming for where the heart would be on a regular human. "Die!"

Peanut brought his arms straight down to protect his chest, yelling out in pain as he saw the blade come through the wooden bat's handle. It soon slipped through his fingers...only for him to realize he was missing some. Only bleeding stumps remained. He rolled away from the Mafian towards the open door, but caught a flash of black as he did so. A foot slammed into his stomach, sending him flying to the opposite wall.

The Mafian had leapt over Peanut and landed a powerful kick, and now he was closing in for the kill. "This fight is finished." He suddenly felt a hard blow to the side of his lower back, sending him off balance. When he turned, a hard metal object slammed into his face. He backed up, dropping his knife, and held his hand on his face. "What is this?!"

"Heard a scream, saw the door wide open, thought I might join the party." the new arrival replied. "I even brought a toaster!" He hurled the hard metal object at the Mafian's face, which hit him shortly after he realized that it was, in fact, a toaster. Peanut, meanwhile, backed into a corner, unable to do anything without his hands.

The Mafian ignored the mild pain in his forearm after it was hit by the toaster and picked up his knife again. "Bring as many as you like, but you're all gonna die!" He lunged at the figure, only to stab thin air when he split into several pieces of bread, which scattered in all directions. "Rrgh!"

The bread assembled again into one body, behind the Mafian. He put his arm around the Mafian's neck from behind and pulled as hard as he could, trying to choke him out. The Mafian, rather than try to pull the arm off, simply swung his knife back and stabbed into the figure's stomach. He felt it pierce solid flesh, then used that to get himself out of the choke hold. As he did so, he jerked the knife out, intending to pull out a large chunk of his adversary.

However, the figure disassembled his whole body into bread pieces again to let the knife come out harmlessly, then reassembled in the same spot. "It won't be that easy."

"Of course not," the Mafian said with a smirk, "but I know now that you are vulnerable when in human form, can't separate your body only partially, and can't maintain bread form indefinitely." Otherwise, nothing he did would have worked. "Isn't that right...Bnus?"

Bnus glared at the Mafian. "Doesn't mean you won. We'll need no voting round to kill you, Mafian."

"Oh, I doubt that," the Mafian said, raising his knife in front of himself. He heard a footstep behind him and jumped backwards, flipping as he did so to avoid Peanut's attempt at a kick and land behind him. Before his target realized what was going on, he plunged his knife into his back, puncturing a lung and sending him to the ground.

Bnus grabbed his toaster off the ground and threw it again, forcing the Mafian to jump away and leave his knife. As the dying Peanut rolled over, Bnus knew what he intended. He pulled the knife from his back. "If only I were the medic, Peanut." Bnus had been more fortunate than Peanut today, for he had not been forced into a situation where he would lose his fingers, and he intended to make that count. He lunged forward with the blade.

The Mafian, naturally, avoided the attack with ease, only to realize that it had been a little more straightforward than one would think. It wasn't so much an attack as a distraction! Though these civilians were at a severe disadvantage, it seemed underestimating them would still not do.

Bnus grabbed his toaster off the ground and plugged it in. He lowered the handle, causing it to charge up, then lunged at the Mafian again, this time truly aiming for him.

The Mafian grabbed Bnus' wrist. "I believe that knife belongs to me." In a split second, he was grabbing a piece of bread, which slipped through his fingers. Several pieces of bread smacked him in the face, making it hard for him to see. "Argh! Hey! Stop it! This is ridiculous!" He scarcely caught a hand forming in all the chaos, grabbing the knife before it hit the ground, and moving up to connect to the rest of the body while it formed. Immediately, he rushed to the side, letting the stab he was expecting miss. Then, he came at Bnus again.

Bnus rushed back to the toaster. Time was almost up. While the Mafian's charge missed, he placed the knife, handle first, into the toaster and pointed it at him. "You're TOAST!" The timer finished, and the toaster's interior mechanism popped up...propelling the knife straight at the Mafian.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" The Mafian ducked when the knife flew at his head, causing it to shave off all the hair across the middle. With a roar of anger, he charged at Bnus and swung his fist at his face. As expected, the civilian dissolved into bread...only this time, he firmly snatched a piece out of the air and slammed it into the toaster, then turned it on. Bnus could not re-assemble only partially, meaning all his bread had to be free to move. With that in mind, he held the piece of bread down as the toaster warmed up more and more...

And finally, the floating bread dropped to the ground. He had fried Bnus' brain. Not bothering to retrieve his knife, the Mafian turned and left. Now he would have to shave his head entirely before dawn, or it would be obvious he was involved here...

Unease P34nut, civilian, killed. Bnus, civilian, killed as extra kill due to leaving the game. You have 48 hours to vote.

Suspect List:

Yoshi1176

Ledgend1221

Connor Kenway

Caboose the Ace

• Like 2

I highly doubt Connor Kenway is Mafian because then we would have another leak already.

Yoshi and Legend should be the biggest targets. Ledgend can be a very quiet Mafian like he was in 2.0 and Yoshi seems to be questioning your decision JL. Perhaps they are both Mafian?

Mafians:

Frankenzer

Caboose

Ledgend

therubyprincess

Dark Angel

Since only two mafians can be listed in a scene at one time, I think that you are possibly on to something with this list.

Caboose seems to jump onto the popular vote. 

Who should we vote this round?

• Like 1

I already have evidence enough to suggest that Yoshi, JL, Self Destruct, and Vaulting (because he isn't in the game) are not mafian. Bnus, Unease, Butch, and Twin are dead. 

-Twin has given valuable evidence that Frankenzer and therubyprincess are mafian. 

-Ledgend and Caboose have done things that make it painful to deny that they are mafian. Siberian Husky and Dark Angel have shown no clear indicators. 

This game is gearing for a close. 

The only thing I have left to do is to assemble my evidence (no screenshots).