Mafia Returns

I question JL's decision and that makes me Mafia?

No, silly. Axilus makes you Mafia.

You questioning my decision perhaps pertains to the possible chance that Axilus made you Mafia.

Scumface Mafian.

You know, it'll probably be easier to help when I'm confirmed innocent.

So I'm voting Ledgend1221.

Just don't switch your vote at the last second saying 'omg i suddenly have evidence' because lets be honest, nobody has evidence.

Twinreaper earlier in the game already confirmed that Frank was mafia(since he was detective and investigated him)

I know that. I just dumbed out on my post earlier, and forgot about it.

But since he's not in the Lynch list it's not important right now. When he shows up in a list next, then we focus on him.

Caboose, Ledgend, and Yoshi seem like good guys, but 1 (or 2) of them is a Mafian. I might change my vote when I can muster up some more testaments from the Suspects. If I do... no hard feelings guys. :c

Suspects:

Yoshi1176

Ledgend1221

Connor Kenway

Caboose the Ace

I switch my vote from Connor Kenway to Caboose the Ace.

This is harder than I thought......

We really have not evidence for anyone ! :(

I change my vote to Yoshi from Connor kenway....

Connor has been pretty quiet this whole game so I don't think he could be mafia.

Ledgend has voted for himself.... so I am not so sure of him being mafia....

Edited by Caboose the Ace

4 votes - Ledgend1221
2 votes - Connor Kenway
1 vote - Yoshi1176

Didn't you see me switch votes to Caboose?

If not then I switch my vote from Connor Kenway to Caboose the Ace.

And seriously people... I really think you're all voting for a civie (Ledgend1221) and while he'll still be able to help he won't be able to vote: leaving the Mafia one step closer to winning.

If you had sense you would vote for Caboose or Yoshi. Edited by Self Destruct

He's just as likely to be a civvy as anyone else on the list. Imagine if Connor had the most voted and we were behind... We would be saying the same things as you. Your mockery makes no difference. AT ALL. 

If he was Mafia, then why would he vote for himself? At this point it's apparent he's going to be the one who's lynched, and he even stated that he would be of better use dead cause everyone would know he's innocent.

While I would like to think he's lying, I highly doubt he is. That would completely undermine his trustworthyness (well I don't have reason to show that the "Hard Feelings" people get in the Mafia games actually stay with people outside the games. If not, then my bad).

Anyway I would like to see reason behind voting for him in the first place. From what I've seen it's just bandwagon right now.