4. Bnus Civilian, Killed by Mafia as extra kill due to leaving game, Round 2

5. Connor Kenway

6. Frankenzer

7. Yoshi1176

8. Unease P34nut Civilian, Killed by Mafia, Round 2

9. Delpen9

10. Twinreaper Detective, Lynched, Round 1

11. Self Destruct

12. Ledgend 1221 Mafia, Lynched, Round 2.

13. therubyprincess

14. Butch Flowers Medic, Killed by Mafia, Round 1

15. JL

Scene 1:

SiberianHuskyY

Twinreaper

Frankenzer

Self Destruct

Scene 2:

Yoshi1176

Ledgend1221

Connor Kenway

Caboose the Ace

Red = Mafian

Hey I was in the protown PM as well, I am not Mafia.

why is a mafian in the pro-town pm

Anyways, 10 people are still alive. Of those, 7 are Pro-town and 3 are Mafians. Of those Mafian, one of them are confirmed. That leaves 2 people who can show up in suspect lists that we don't know of.

Edited by Meteor Storm

Since we're making epic final battle scenes, can we choose how we want to fight starting next game? We give you vague information, which may be used in your stories. 

Example:

Moves: Back-fin slap (Dolphin), Wobble dodge (penguin), Ice Beam (Pokemon) 

Edited by Delpen9

Since we're making epic final battle scenes, can we choose how we want to fight starting next game? We give you vague information, which may be used in your stories. 

Example:

Self Destruct uses Splash... it wasn't very effective...

I thought there were 4 Mafians left since we killed one? Did the game start with 5 Mafians orrrrr?

Anti-town - This team wins by killing all Pro-town roles.

4x Mafians - Each night, the Mafia votes on player that they will kill. They also pick one of their own to do the deed - that person, alongside 3 other random players (Max 2. Anti-town) will be placed into the suspect list.

Example:

Well, actually that's an excellent idea and all players who are still alive can do it now.

Fine if I die I want my weapon of choice to be a Rubber Chicken. THEN In my death story I somehow managed to obtain an Experimental MIRV Cannon (from Fallout 3 you dopes. Look it up). How I use it in the story is up to y'all.

Oh... and I want myself to shoot myself somewhere in the story. Like I'm cornered by Mafians, and I only have a Pistol... while pointing the gun at both of them (who are both armed) I suddenly pause, hunch over a little... and shoot myself in the foot. :troll:

Then I fall over like "AHHGG!!" and the Mafians are like "WTF??!" and become distracted for a second. Seizing the opportunity I take out my Rubber Chicken and charge one one of them, and then I die. That's roughly how I want it to go. lol

• Like 2

Fine if I die I want my weapon of choice to be a Rubber Chicken. THEN In my death story I somehow managed to obtain an Experimental MIRV Cannon (from Fallout 3 you dopes. Look it up). How I use it in the story is up to y'all.

Oh... and I want myself to shoot myself somewhere in the story. Like I'm cornered by Mafians, and I only have a Pistol... while pointing the gun at both of them (who are both armed) I suddenly pause, hunch over a little... and shoot myself in the foot. :troll:

Then I fall over like "AHHGG!!" and the Mafians are like "WTF??!" and become distracted for a second. Seizing the opportunity I take out my Rubber Chicken and charge one one of them, and then I die. That's roughly how I want it to go. lol

I would like to go down in a hilarious fashion like the one above, possibly a Miley Cyrus wrecking ball?

• Like 1