Mafia Returns

Scene 3

A particular civilian walked briskly through the night, checking behind him frequently. It wouldn't do to have Mafia following him to one of the secret meeting places. Certain meeting places, for obvious reasons, were known only to a few.

The Mafian tailing him, meanwhile, was flawlessly getting behind objects or walls every time the civilian turned around. Where he was trying to go was completely unknown to the Mafian, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that the target died.

It continued on for a while like that, until the Mafian sneezed. Quickly, the Mafian got behind a car.

"If you think I didn't hear that..." the civilian said, turning around slowly in a very anime styled way, "...then you're dumber than the executioner's favorite movie." At that moment a large rock hit him in the side of the head, knocking him down. Can't say I didn't see that coming.

The Mafian seized the opportunity and leapt at the civilian, only to be knocked through a window by a rock of similar size. As the executioner, Axilus Prime couldn't help the Mafia, despite the fact that his favorite movie was awesome and the civilian in question deserved that rock. Before he could do anything further, a stream of bullets hit him from behind, prompting him to turn a corner.

The civilian got to his feet just as the Mafian stepped out of the window. The two stood still for a second, not doing anything in particular, then the Mafian, predictably, pulled out a knife and charged. In response, he backed away from his charging foe while pulling out a Target Locator and marking the Mafian.

"You think that will work?! There's no orbital support here!" The Mafian continued to charge...only to be knocked to the ground and bombarded by a meteor storm.

The civilian ran while his Target Locator recharged. Mafians were unnaturally tough. One meteor storm wouldn't be enough. The sound of moving rubble alerted him to the fact that he was once again being pursued.

The Mafian chased after the civilian again, knife held out in plain sight. On the sidelines, the executioner was facing two Mafians at once and faring poorly. That was expected, of course, when he barely defeated one. Unfortunately, that one had been their leader, so the two didn't exactly curbstomp him.

Once again, the civilian's Target Locator was recharged. The Mafian didn't seem to have learned anything, still charging in a straight line while he charged at the same speed. He marked the Mafian again...and this time, was knocked down by a rock to the face.

"What the hell, Axilus?!" After his initial reaction, he realized that this rock was different. It was a meteor fragment. The Mafian wasn't so stupid after all. Crap...

The Mafian approached the civilian laughing, then grabbed him off the ground and held him up to the sky. "It wasn't Axilus. It was YOU!"

The meteor storm came down, only this time, rather than hitting the Mafian, it hit the very person who had called it in. Without the strength boost of a Mafian or Executioner, he couldn't withstand his own power. He went out not with a bang, but with a sickening crunch.

The Mafian threw his body down and laughed at the ghost rising out of it. Oddly, the ghost had a smile on his face. "What are you so happy about?"

One more meteor came down and knocked the Mafian through a wall. The ghost laughed.

"DAMN YOU PRO-TOWN SCUM!"

---

JL, Civilian, killed.

Suspect List:

Caboose the Ace

Frankenzer

therubyprincess

SiberianHuskyY

Oh, and if you understand what the hints about the civilian's identity before he was revealed to be JL were, post them. The first to tell me both of the hints gets to do the execution.

• Like 2

Wow 2 confirmed Mafia on this list? If I could vote I would. Good luck Pro-Town.

Honestly killing JL was such a bad move on the Mafia's part because now we know he is a confirmed Civilian and now we can trust him completely. 

Axilusss...

"If you think I didn't hear that..." the civilian said, turning around slowly in a very anime styled way, "...then you're dumber than the executioner's favorite movie." At that moment a large rock hit him in the side of the head, knocking him down. Can't say I didn't see that coming."

"You think that will work?! There's no orbital support here!" The Mafian continued to charge...only to be knocked to the ground and bombarded by a meteor storm."

• Like 2

2 votes - Frankenzer

2 votes - therubyprincess

its actually

5 - Frank

2 - Ruby

HEY EVERYONE

How about you even your votes out so you can get a double kill? If there is an uneven amount of voters then vote for HuskyY or Caboose because your votes wont kill them and you can even out your votes over the two Mafians(which are Frank and Ruby)

I only count voting posts where people say that they are voting.

"Kill X" or "X is Mafia" is not a vote.

"I vote for X" is a vote.

well JL voted and so did 3 other people. They don't need to say "I vote for X" and frankly you never stated this specifc detail until now(unless its in the OP and I missed it)

I think that is just a silly way of counting votes when lets say(this is all hypothetical)  JL voted(which he did) and then he had to leave for vacation. When he came back he noticed that the votes for Ruby were only one vote away from being a tie. He then noticed his vote wasn't counted. Why? Because he didn't say "I vote for X". Now you have an upset player who just because they happen word their English sentences differently.

I have no problem with this but at least remind people that is how you vote. You haven't even gone up to the other 3 people who have voted and told them "Are you confirming your vote for person X?"  You're telling me this which is no use. Because I am dead.......... 

Actually, I just did a recount and it's

5 votes - Frankenzer

1 vote - therubyprincess

Sorry about all that confusion.

Ruby's got only one vote because I just remembered that because JL is dead, his vote doesn't count. I should probably do the vote counting when I'm not multitasking...

• Like 1