Mafia Returns

Ok seriously enough of this stupidity. One vote and that's it. Make sure you know who you want to vote for before hand.

Exactly. Not to mention now Axilius has to go through all of these comments just to properly know who is voting for who. It is a lot of work on his part. 

It's 2-4. And because I couldn't be on at the proper time yesterday, I have to close voting now instead of earlier. So...yeah. Voting closed.

Looks like Yoshi's trick worked. The point of it seemed to be simply to have the advantage by the time voting was closed...which is a sound, though annoying, strategy.

• Like 1

Execution 3

"Where the hell is the executioner?" Caboose finally yelled. It had been hours, and the familiar blue and red Spartan had not shown up. therubyprincess, whose name still ruined the grammatical flow of any sentence it was in, was tied up very tightly to prevent another incident of the kind at the last execution.

"Maybe he didn't get his raise?" DarkAngel suggested.

"Well, we can't stand around here forever," Husky said. "This Mafian has to die."

"I'll do it," Self Destruct finally spoke up. "No point wasting time here." Grabbing her by the neck, he dragged therubyprincess to the execution stand. "therubyprincess, on charges of screw you, that's why, you are sentenced to death by--"

Self Destruct crumpled on the ground, clutching his stomach. His target had been slowly loosening the ropes during all this time. "Did no one bother to make sure she wasn't doing that?!"

"Uh...not really," Frankenzer said with a slight grin. "I would have stopped her if I noticed anything, of course."

therubyprincess stood, meteor fragments falling from her hair. "I still haven't gotten all of those out, JL." she told the ghost, who at this point was not surprised about the executions going awry. She pulled out a knife and swung it down at Self Destruct, who rolled aside.

"That's enough!" He got to his feet, ignoring the lingering pain from the kick to his stomach, and reached for a sheath on his back. When she swung at him again, he ducked, drew his rubber chicken, and disoriented her with a smack to the face. "FOR GREAT JUSTICE!" He grabbed her head and pulled it down while swinging his knee up, bashing her face against his knee, then snatched her knife.

She pulled out a pistol and shot Self Destruct in the hand to make him drop the knife, then took aim at his head. He raised his rubber chicken in self defense, causing the bullet to bounce off the squishy rubberyness of the rubbery rubber chicken and come back at her, breaking the gun. "Fine." She took her knife off the ground and swung it up at Self Destruct, who backed up too slowly and got slashed across the face. Immediately following the slash was a hard punch that sent him to the ground.

"WHERE IS THE EXECUTIONER?!" Self Destruct yelled in frustration. Just then, shotgun shells flew in, prompting therubyprincess to activate crystalline armor. It stopped the shells from killing her, but she was knocked to the ground.

"Here I am!" the executioner yelled, rolling in with his shotgun and continuing to fire. His armor, especially in the chest area, was heavily damaged, and something had corroded the metal plating, making it appear a rusty brown in color. Evidently, last night's battle with two Mafians had left him heavily damaged.

"You left him alive?!" Ledgend's ghost demanded.

"He got away, we had him!"

The executioner ran to the scene, pulling Self Destruct to his feet while firing his shotgun again. "She's going to kill you! Get out of here!"

therubyprincess got up and knocked Axilus off the execution stand with a kick, then leapt toward him with her knife. "I'll finish what they started!"

She ended up jumping straight into a shotgun shell and was blown off to the side. Self Destruct was nowhere in sight. "I'll kill you," Axilus bellowed in rage, "I'LL KILL YOU!" He fired his shotgun again, but she rolled, causing her shoulder armor to take the hit and protect her vitals. Then, Axilus found his shotgun forced up as she jammed her knife into its underside. When he kicked her away and pulled the trigger again, the shotgun jammed.

"It worked," she said with a grin. She charged at him, drawing another knife.

"What is it with Mafians and knives?!" Delpen asked. "Let's help him out! Charge!"

A few explosions suddenly went off around the crowd. Buildings crumbled everywhere they turned, and with a great shake of the ground, they found themselves boxed in by rubble. "Who did that?!"

Axilus knocked the knife away with the butt of his shotgun, then slammed it into therubyprincess's stomach, cracking the armor and knocking her down. He yelled out in pain when, from her position on the ground, she drove her knife through his rusted leg armor and jerked it, causing him to fall. She pulled it out and stood over him. "No..."

"Yes." She swung her knife down...

...and was swept to the side, causing her knife to land in the ground. She felt something on her stomach, like the crack had been sealed. Self Destruct had returned, and now that she was disoriented, Axilus was able to throw his shotgun at her head and knock her down. "Back up," Self Destruct told Axilus. "therubyprincess...I sentence you to death...by self destruct!"

The bomb that had been planted in the crack in her armor exploded, sending crystalline shards, blood, and body parts flying in all directions.

therubyprincess, Mafia, Lynched.

Oh, and if anyone gets the references I stuffed in there, post them, and if possible you will get a cool scene too.

• Like 3

Scene 4

Axilus followed Self Destruct past the rubble throughout the city to a hidden entrance on its outskirts. "You can everything fixed up here," he told the executioner. "I patched my wounds just an hour ago."

"When did you find this place?" Axilus asked, his voice still hoarse from his injuries.

"I found it earlier today," he replied, "during the voting session. The place is full of supplies. It's a perfect place to use." He checked his watch. It wasn't very late at night yet. Still safe to be walking around outside. "But you should make it quick," he added. "The Mafia usually strike in just a few hours from now."

"I'm not worried about the Mafia." Axilus entered the hideout and found weapons of all kinds, along with medical supplies. It appeared to be designed for combat related use. "Hmm." He removed his helmet, then the rest of his armor, leaving only the black suit underneath. "There's even an armor repair area." He removed a bulletproof vest from the table and placed his armor there.

"Deal with your injuries first." Self Destruct pointed to a chair. "Sit there."

"Sure," Axilus said, taking a seat. "I have injuries in the chest, back, and head area. The rest is mostly fine. But tie me up when removing the shrapnel."

Raising an eyebrow, Self Destruct did so, then got to work. He did his best to ignore the yells of pain that accompanied every bit of shrapnel pulled out, then once they were all gone, he untied the executioner. "So why'd you have me tie you up?"

"A man in pain is unreliable. I might have attacked you." Axilus was actually almost certain he might have. "Just patch up the wounds and we can fix the armor."

A few hours passed after that, working on the armor, remolding the rusted sections they had to remove. Finally, it was all stable again, good as new. "These repair tools were very advanced..." Axilus couldn't help but wonder why this would all be here as he put the armor back on.

"I don't know. But we're lucky they were." As the two stepped towards the entrance, a foot came in towards them, followed by another foot, and the rest of a body.

The figure who entered stared at the duo, stunned. "WHAT?!" Before either of them could do anything, he lunged at Self Destruct with a punch to knock him down, then swept Axilus' left leg with a kick and sent him down on one knee. He grabbed a huge knife off the wall and stabbed down at him.

Axilus activated Armor Lock as soon as the knife hit, then deactivated it to send the Mafian back with the shockwave. "This is a Mafian hideout!" He grabbed a longsword from the wall and slashed. "Get up!"

"Crap! That explains a lot!" Self Destruct had suspected as much, but the facility was too useful not to use, and Axilus needed the help. He stood and grabbed a pistol from the wall while drawing his rubber chicken. He fired at the Mafian's stomach, then realized he was wearing a vest. "...That's bad."

The Mafian grabbed the pistol out of Self Destruct's hand and shot Axilus, who simply glowed yellow in response and swung his sword. "Argh!" The pistol had been cut in half mid-fire, causing a small gunpowder explosion in his hand. Next came an elbow to the face from Axilus, cracking his mask.

"This ends now." Axilus raised his sword and stabbed down at the Mafian, who grabbed a shield off the wall and blocked with it.

"This ends when I say it ends!" The Mafian jumped to his feet, slamming the sword aside with the shield and then throwing it at Self Destruct, who was once again trying to steal a suitable weapon. He then pulled a DMR from the wall and slammed its stock on the Spartan's head to knock him off balance and bring his shield down.

He then placed the stock on his shoulder to take a headshot, but while he was doing that, Axilus grabbed an oddly-shaped shield off the wall and covered his head with it. "Argh!" He felt a sharp pain in his leg, evidence that he had been shot there once a headshot was impossible, and then chose to use the shield's most unusual feature: the three gun barrels sticking out of its bottom end. His shot blasted the Mafian into the wall, causing a shower of weapons to fall on his head. That was when the other Mafian swooped in through the entrance and kicked Axilus to the ground. He coughed blood on the inside of his own helmet, something that was extremely inconvenient.

"How did these two get in here?!" he asked his fallen partner while helping him up.

"Pure luck! It doesn't matter, let's kill them!" He passed the new arrival a rocket launcher and held on to his long knife. "You get the executioner, I'll get that guy!" He ran at Self Destruct, who was once again trying to steal weapons, and swung down at him.

Axilus Armor Locked at the sight of the orange flash, sending the rocket flying back at the Mafian. When his attacker rolled aside to avoid the rocket, that was when he was vulnerable, and Axilus threw his longsword at him, pinning him by the leg to the wall. He took aim at his head with the gunshield next, only to be stabbed in the shoulder by the other Mafian. "ARGH! Self Destruct! I thought you had him!"

Self Destruct fumbled with the weapon he had pulled off the wall and blocked the shot with. "I thought so too! Hang on, I think I got this!" He aimed the large cannon at the Mafian attacking Axilus. "DIE, *******!" He pulled the trigger...just as he tripped over his own foot. "WHOA--"

The gun's barrel had ended up aimed towards the ground. Eight projectiles in rapid succession flew out of the cannon, exploding agains the ground and launching Self Destruct at the ceiling. His partially melted form ended up plastered there, with the cannon itself in pieces on the ground.

"I guess," the Mafian attacking Axilus said while putting on shades, "you could say he self destructed."

Axilus whirled around and kicked him in the stomach, forcing him to bend down, then lunged toward the other Mafian and pulled his sword back out. With a few shots from the gunshield to cover his exit, he vanished in a cloud of smoke and fire.

"What now?" the Mafian with a wound in his leg asked.

"We move our base of operations and kill the rest."

Self Destruct, Civilian, killed.

• Like 1