Mafia Returns

Execution 4

Frankenzer was walking slowly between buildings. It was strange. No one had come after him, no one had tied him up so he could get in close and begin the daily attempt on the executioner's life. But he was certain the votes had lined up against him. They had, after all, intended to kill him for quite some time. Maybe I just walk up to the execution stand and attack him right aw--

He found himself pinned to a building by an arrow through his left forearm. After he yelled out in pain, he heard a voice.

"Frankenzer! You have failed this city!" From a rooftop, Husky jumped down. He aimed his bow at Frankenzer's head and shot again.

While Husky had been jumping down, Frankenzer had pulled the arrow from his left arm, and he used it to deflect Husky's killshot. "And you have failed to kill me." He pulled out something resembling a Monitor and threw it.

Husky looked at the small orb. Why would he throw a Monitor? And why was it not floating--wait a minute. He jumped back just as the ball exploded, sending metal flying everywhere. Small bits of it embedded themselves in his arm. "Argh!" He shot another arrow promptly, intending to finish the Mafian once and for all.

Frankenzer deflected the arrow with the arrow he was still holding, and continued to do that with every subsequent shot while charging up to Husky. He lunged at his neck with it, only to feel a hard pain in the head.

Husky had hit Frankenzer aside with the bow, and followed up with a kick to send him to the ground. He pulled the arrow from Frankenzer's grip, pulled it back on the bow, and shot. His aim was thrown off by a push from his foe, causing the arrow to land in the road. 

Frankenzer kicked Husky to the ground, forcing him to roll away so as not to lose his balance, and during that time pulled out an SMG. Evidently Husky spotted it, as he got behind a hotdog cart right before the gunfire started.

He took a hotdog from the cart, ate it swiftly, and came out while Frankenzer was reloading to fire a shot. The arrow went straight through the SMG, taking it out of his hands and pinning it to a wall.

Frankenzer pulled out the last weapon he had on him: the typical Mafian's knife. He charged before Husky could have any time to draw his bow again and slashed. Unsurprisingly, his slash was blocked by the bow. He used the force of Husky's block to bounce his knife back and bring it around for another slash immediately, but with a simple turn of the bow and a backstep, his strike was blocked again. He repeated the action several times, gaining ground with every clash of knife and bow.

Husky pushed the knife aside during the next clash while taking an arrow out and thrusting it into Frankenzer's right shoulder using his other arm. He leaped back to the hotdog cart after that and pushed it at Frankenzer while he was distracted by the pain, causing him to fall.

The cart flipped upon impact and tumbled over his face, dumping hotdogs all over him. In the pile of hotdogs he found a bottle of mustard, so he squeezed it as hard as he could. A jet spray of mustard hit Husky in the eyes, and he threw the bottle at his head for good measure. "Now you die!" He got up, pulled the arrow from his shoulder, and thrust it at Husky's eye. There was a blue flash followed by the sight of a perfectly fine Husky. "What?!" He felt a pull on his leg bring him to the ground. A blue Spartan was there, rising to his feet.

"I wanted hotdogs, so I dropped in!" Oblivious to the fact that he had saved Husky, he went over to the hotdogs and tried to remove his helmet to eat. He then realized it was pinned there by the arrow Frankenzer had used. "Oh." He pulled it out of his forehead, then removed the helmet.

"What..." Frankenzer got to his feet, kicking Husky to keep him down. "How are you ALIVE?! I drove an arrow through your brain!"

"Brain? What's that? Is that some kind of fancy insect or dish?" Caboose ate a hotdog. Behind him, he heard a piercing noise. "Huh?" He turned around and saw Frankenzer bleeding, with an arrow through his back coming out his heart.

"Thanks for the help," Husky said. "And the distraction."

"Help? Distraction? I just wanted hotdogs." And that was how, without ever realizing the significance of what he had done, Caboose happily ate all the hotdogs. "Just wish there were some cookies too."

Frankenzer, Mafian, Lynched.

There is now only one Mafian left, so there will be no 48 hour session. He will just pick a target and I will have that target die as soon as I can write a scene.

The first person who gets the reference will play a large role in the final execution. Husky and Caboose got their roles in this scene by pure chance.

• Like 1

Husky looked at the small orb. Why would he throw a Monitor? And why was it not floating--wait a minute. He jumped back just as the ball exploded, sending metal flying everywhere. Small bits of it embedded themselves in his arm. "Argh!" He shot another arrow promptly, intending to finish the Mafian once and for all.

Frag grenade

Frankenzer kicked Husky to the ground, forcing him to roll away so as not to lose his balance, and during that time pulled out an SMG. Evidently Husky spotted it, as he got behind a hotdog cart right before the gunfire started.

SMG

"Help? Distraction? I just wanted hotdogs." And that was how, without ever realizing the significance of what he had done, Caboose happily ate all the hotdogs. "Just wish there were some cookies too."

Good food. 

Edited by Delpen9

Husky looked at the small orb. Why would he throw a Monitor? And why was it not floating--wait a minute. He jumped back just as the ball exploded, sending metal flying everywhere. Small bits of it embedded themselves in his arm. "Argh!" He shot another arrow promptly, intending to finish the Mafian once and for all.

Frag grenade

SMG

Good food. 

...None of the above.

Well everything with an arrow can be a hint to a ton of things. 

"What..." Frankenzer got to his feet, kicking Husky to keep him down. "How are you ALIVE?! I drove an arrow through your brain!"

"Brain? What's that? Is that some kind of fancy insect or dish?" Caboose ate a hotdog. Behind him, he heard a piercing noise. "Huh?" He turned around and saw Frankenzer bleeding, with an arrow through his back coming out his heart.

Caboose has no brain. 

The cart flipped upon impact and tumbled over his face, dumping hotdogs all over him. In the pile of hotdogs he found a bottle of mustard, so he squeezed it as hard as he could. A jet spray of mustard hit Husky in the eyes, and he threw the bottle at his head for good measure. "Now you die!" He got up, pulled the arrow from his shoulder, and thrust it at Husky's eye. There was a blue flash followed by the sight of a perfectly fine Husky. "What?!" He felt a pull on his leg bring him to the ground. A blue Spartan was there, rising to his feet.

Blue spartan- Caboose. 

Edited by Delpen9

I've never watched Arrow, but I feel somehow it's related to this...

IKR??  :troll:

Robin Hood, The Hunger Games, Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Linkin Park's The Hunting Party, Codename: Kids Next Door makeshift Bows and Plunger arrows... the works.

Edited by Self Destruct

The one living Mafian picks his target. Frank's dead.

Caboose has no brain. 

Blue spartan- Caboose. 

Nope.

The reference is very specific. By that I don't mean that you must single out the sentence it's in from the paragraphs here, I mean it cannot be associated with anything other than what it is referencing. It isn't in these paragraphs at all.

A very, very large amount of people.

Looks like no one living got it, so chance will decide who gets good stuff in the finale. Or maybe I'll have Peanut's ghost do something, if I can figure it out.

Just looked it up. Must TV providers don't have The CW network in their service... at least down south.