Mafia Returns

Scene 5

The blue Spartan had not moved since his hotdog-eating session. His helmet lay on the ground beside him, and he was humming to himself. He had been doing this for the past few hours. Birds and their excrement were on his shoulders and head. The birds flew away in response to a sudden noise. "Aw."

The final Mafian landed behind Caboose, who for some reason still did not turn around. Oh well. Just makes my job easier. He reached into a hard case on his hip and pulled out several shurikens, then threw them all. To his surprise, that was when Caboose turned around.

Turned around and saw the flying, round objects. "COOKIES! I've been waiting here for some!" A few shurikens flew past him. Those that did not were crushed between his teeth and swallowed. "Got any more?"

"Mother ******!" The Mafian, at that point, angrily pulled out a sniper rifle and no-scoped Caboose instantly, straight through the head with perfect accuracy. He became even angrier when the shot did absolutely nothing. "BULLCRAP!" He fired three more rounds into Caboose's head and accomplished nothing other than forcing his shield not to regenerate.

Caboose simply stood there while the Mafian reloaded. "Ok!" He pulled out a Rocket Launcher from his back pocket and fired at the Mafian. A whitish blur from above stopped the rocket instantly. "Huh? What's this thing?"

The Mafian flipped over the white mass and jumped into it, causing it to rise. "I didn't want to make a scene...but seeing as I'm the last one left, I might as well do this!" The Atlas-class Titan opened fire on Caboose, prompting him to run away. The Mafian simply laughed and advanced, then kicked Caboose in the caboose to knock him down. Before he could get up, a massive foot crushed him. Lynch me now, pro-town!

Caboose the Ace, Civilian, killed.

DarkAngel

Yoshi1176

SiberianHuskyY

Delpen9

• Like 2

We know I am a confirmed innocent. We don't know that the others are. We need to have a 3 way tie. Game over civis win.

A three way would win the game. If it works then the Mafian dies; if it doesn't it's because the Mafian modified the vote, revealing himself

I vote Yoshi. I would of gone with Delpen because he is a bully but he isn't on the suspect list

Also Yoshi voted for me again :cray:

Also I'm going to ask Delpen the same question again. Why do you vote for me EVERY game when I come up huh? What have I done to you because I'm not Mafia but you vote me out every game I've been apart of

#StopTheBullying2K14

Edited by DarkAngel

DarkAngel and Yoshi are the only possible mafians. Any protownian would be stupid to vote otherwise. Actually, it would be best if no one else voted. 

Alive:

Yoshi

DarkAngel

SiberianHusky

Connor Kenway

Delpen9

SiberianHusky and Connor Kenway are both confirmed pro-town. If neither Yoshi or DarkAngel are the mafian, then I'm indefinitely the last mafian. 

If only one person is lynched though (which is proceeded by Yoshi's lynching), then that would buy me the time to murder the remaining civilians. Not killing both Yoshi and DarkAngel is the MOST possible way for the mafians to win. Connor and Siberian, don't change your vote 

But be aware Yoshi/DarkAngel. This won't work for you two. You're both going to get brutally murdered... I won't let this strategy work for you.

If the remaining protownians understand this, there is no way the mafians can win.  

~~

Summary: If you lynch both Yoshi and DarkAngel at once, then there is no way I can win (if you think I'm a mafian). If Yoshi or DarkAngel switch their votes, they will still die in the end, and if I'm the last mafian, then I win. 

You don't want that do you? Keep the votes even. 

IF you don't kill both this round and then kill me the next round, then the mafian wins. 

So, if you kill 2 civilians in a row, the mafian wins.

Basically, the only way to assure victory (from your perspective) is to kill both Yoshi AND DarkAngel this round. You will still win if you kill them over the course of the next 2 lynchings, but you don't trust me (This is the truth though). 

KILL BOTH.

No mafian would tell you to kill both if they understood what I'm saying. This should prove that I'm not a mafian. 

Edited by Delpen9

I think everyone should stop voting that way both Yoshi/DarkAngel die.

Anyone changes their votes from here on out are Mafians. There that should keep Yoshi from doing his annoying switcharoo :P

Yoshi, Ledgend did the exact same thing. Do you expect to switch your vote at the last minutes, killing DarkAngel? There's no way out of this. Your actions make sense from the perspective of both a civilian and a mafian. Like Bnus said, we're just going to have to kill you, because in our eyes you are a mafian. 

I change my vote to Yoshi. You're not surviving Yoshi. 

Yoshi, Yoshi, Yoshhh... the fact that you didn't take my offer also underpins the potential that you are a mafian (the PM). Too bad so sad.

Edited by Delpen9