DarkAngel's Epic Adventure of Loot and More Loo

Akali

Hello fellow forumers B)

It has been a while since I hosted an event so I have decided to do a community event in...

Awesome-Borderlands-2-Widescreen-Wallpap

Yes that's right it is time to brush the dust of your Vault Hunter badge and join me in Borderlands 2 :)

During this community event we will be running through the world shooting bandits in the face and looting loot because guns and loot.

It would be nice if you have dlc but if you don't then do not worry about it and don't buy the dlc just so you can come to the event (unless you want to buy it)

I will have a lobby for dlc (the four campaign additions which is Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage,  Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep and I will have a lobby for people with no dlc.

So who wants to loot some loot and shoot some bandits? Put your name and the character that you want to play as down below and I will add you to the list :)

If more people sign up I will add you to another list and have it at a later date.

The dlc playthrough will be on the 19th-20th July and the non-dlc playthrough will be on the 26th-27th July so prepare for the carnage of loot and stuff.

the lobby on the 19th-20 July will start at 10:30pm GMT which is after Spartan's and Sparky's event and the lobby on the 26th-27th July will start at 9pm GMT and I will post a carnage report of what we did, how many times we died and other things so stay tuned after each lobby.

List of Vault Hunters:

1) DarkAngel: Gunzerker (dlc)

2) Butch Flowers: Gunzerker

3) Connor Kenway: Mechromancer (dlc)

Edited by DarkAngel

Its awesome that you're hosting this and I want to add it to the calender but I need some more clearly stated information about the dates.

It will be over the two days in case more people with or without dlc sign up. Say if I get 7 people who want to join in with dlc and 6 people without, I can't have 8 people in the same game so I will take one group on the 19th then one on the 20th if you get what I mean

Edited by DarkAngel

i would ummmmm....yeah but..... seee..... destiny beta.... and umm .....yea

Yeah I know about the Destiny beta Emile and it doesn't mean that you can't join. If you don't want to join the playdate then DON'T post about the Destiny beta

It will be over the two days in case more people with or without dlc sign up. Say if I get 7 people who want to join in with dlc and 6 people without, I can't have 8 people in the same game so I will take one group on the 19th then one on the 20th if you get what I mean

Thats great but please next time you color code that and center it in the middle of your post so it is less work on my part into putting in the calender. 

So two things I have to say real quick: 

1. I will be going away for two weeks from the 25th July so I will have to do one of the dates as the DLC playlist and another with no DLC

2. These characters will be new ones (starting from the beginning of the game)

I would really like more people for this because otherwise I will just have to cancel it completely and do the plans that I wanted to do