Should 343I hire Martin O'Donnell?

Gokuadl1508

I don't know. We all thought about it when he was first fired. It all depends on 1: if Marty wants to come back and work on Halo again, or move on to other roads. And 2: if 343i is happy with the music Neil Davidge and Kazuma Jinnouchi put out, or would they like to go back to Marty's style.

I haven't heard what O'Donnell is doing now that he is not with Bungie anymore, but Marty's music embodies Halo to this day. His music refreshes or memories of some olden days of Halo long past. Would I like them to pick him up? Yes. Are they? We will just have to wait and see... Surprised something like this was not asked at RTX.

• Like 2

Hm, I've been wondering what Marty's future would be. 343I's Neil Davidge made a good soundtrack for Halo and Marty made amazing music for the previous titles. I would like to see Neil and Marty's music put together, but I somewhat doubt that 343 will bring him in. But hey! Who knows what'll happen?

Maybe Marty and the current composers could work something out together. Maybe a mixed version of both themes?

But since 343i already has 2 great composers I doubt they will just hire another one for old times sake, I mean they have to give him a pay check too. A pay check they might not be able to afford.

Though I'd really love to see it happen!