Random Dialogue!

Surveillance

Hey guys!

I figured for all the writers on this site they would like something fun to do! And even if you aren't a writer, this can be a fun exercise to stretch your creativity!

So basically, I'm gonna start us off with a random line of dialogue, and anyone who wants to can take that and continue the conversation.

Note: This isn't like the Halo Word Story. In this one, each person makes their own conversation!

So, Prompt Number 1:

"You stand there and accuse me, but where were YOU at the time?"

• Like 3

Bnus quickly throws rrhuntingtons dead body to Clux Delux. "You will never lay a hand on my Warm Bnus!"  The Fibery Mastermind dashes headfirst into the window, the glass shatters violently as  he lands shoulder first into a roll on the freshly cut grass beneath.

Unbeknownst to Bnus, Clux Delux had his uses for Human Corpses. One of CD's scientists walked up to rrhuntington's dead body and said-

"Wait. We can rebuild him, we have the technology... but I don't want to spend a lot of money..." They carried him off to Clux Delux's chicken coop.

• Like 3

Little did they know, Clux Delux knew little to nothing of human anatomy, so rrhuntington was rebuilt with his legs on backwards, his arms in a permanent wing like position, and his feet on his hands.

All of this was done on a budget of 20000 pennies, paid for by The Captain Marbles Foundation.

What if indeed. But we don't have time for that anymore! The bomb is about to explode and we have no idea where it is! But I believe that somebody here in this room swallowed it! Was it you! *Points at the daughter in Mexico hundreds of miles away* We only have 2 seconds before it explodes!

Now what! We lost to the Hinrishu! We must kill Cluck Delux and eat him like the savage Omnivores we are! But first we need a plan! *Everybody huddles up and starts randomly whispering for no reason* Alright, now that we have a plan, what should we do? I forgot it already. :D