Q&A The script series: TOTA (Temple Of The Aztecs) By TMM

Helix Amell

So what questions do you have regarding my script series? Please be constructive and  keep questions appropriate(Note:- If your comment is not constructive ,like if it's just bad comments or irrelevant it may be removed). I however can't get to everybody in my Q&A as I am busy at times.Use the comment section below. If there are questions that I'm not authorized to answer then I will let you know.But please feel free to ask me. 

What would you like to see happening in  the Series? Could there be new changes? Well this thread is for you to find out some of the unlocked secrets and to keep yourself updated with info.

So..ask away

-TMM

It was an idea I had clinged onto me for years..and years which I then developed a good title for.I wanted it to be also adventure themed. Having it start off with something historically fictitious  kind of suits the backstory mainly. The next 3 chapters soon to come will have a title change for good reasons but it will still be known as TOTA.