New to the fourms, just saying hello :D

RealDealD

Hi i'm Darion but you can just call me Real Deal :) I've been a halo fan since I could pick up an Xbox controller which was around Halo 2. I am a very active halo player and I've never given up on the series and never will. I'm from New York and have lived a pretty good life so far. I am going into my senior year of High School in a few weeks. I love wrestling and track. I love making new friends, especially halo fans haha. When I am older I would like to be a game tester or a physical education teacher. So yeah that's pretty much it. If you would like to hangout and play some games then just add me on Xbox. My gamertag is BxA Real Deal D. I have both the Xbox 360 and the Xbone. This won't be the last of me on the forums either. I plan on being active on here.

• Like 1

PhysEd teacher? Naise. Get that strength to level 99

Welcome to the site Darion! I'm the local asian guy on-site. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask anybody; I'm sure they'd be happy to help. In any case, hope you'll enjoy it here!

-JL

PS. This isn't even my final fourm!