techie fitness

weaponr22

Hello! Got a question related to a fitness program catering to gamers and developers. What would be a cool name for a fitness program (workouts, nutrition, recovery modalities, etc) that would resonate with you if you saw an ad for it. Ie, I have a friend doing a "Keyboard Athletes" program, which is a little generic but it serves that demographic she's doing fitness training for.  But if you're a hardcore gamer and even a developer what terms, phrases, themes would resonate with you to make a fitness program attractive enough to explore?

Thanks!

Fitness is attractive enough to explore because it leads to a healthier happier life.

I don't need any other motivation besides the fact that my quality of life improves with even the most minimum amount of fitness. 

• Like 1

Personally, I do not believe folk like gamers need any more incentive to excercise than the desire for reasonably good physical health. I believe that all people DO know how to retain an appropriate level of fitness on their own accord, even if they don't abide by it, and so trying to convince people of this gamer/geek demographic to adhere to a catchy tech/fitness program is a lost cause. People want what they want, and do with their lives what they want with their lives. They know any consequences associated with their lifestyles and can make decisions about it themselves without third party interference.

Ooops, just went on a tangent that really didn't answer your question. Sorry! But I really wanted to get that out there on this subject.

• Like 1

"Don't want to be a fat nerd bozo sitting within your mother's basement and not getting the soulmate of your life? Want to get rid of your fat and get ripped? Want to look exactly like that one protagonist you play as and attempt to LARP? Join this fitness program and make your escapism your realism!

P.S. This will raise your k/d. You will be able to ladderstall360noscope in real life."

Quite simply, what your friend needs to do is get it into the head of the people who won't get it into their head themselves. 

• Like 1