Mafia 5.0

Guts

Well...that was a complete disaster. At least we didn't have any more civilian deaths this round as we would have if the medic guessed wrong.

Seeing as Oar was innocent, I need to more carefully review people's actions before accusing. From re-reading JL's posts it now seems like he is most likely. He normally takes a very proactive role. In one game he PM'd me telling me to assemble a group to counter the Mafia, and he was rather...pushy...about it.

This game, though, he has done nothing of the sort, even saying he has better things to do. Might those better things be murdering us all?

Oh yeah? I'm probably mafian and I don't even know it. Why didn't anyone tell me this sooner?!

becuase you're adorable yet dangerous like Hitman Reborn. 

@Everyone- I was going through a phase. I'll be online as often as I have been. (30 min a day)

Edited by Delpen9

It's okay Steve. We know you and Blue have a relationship.

I took an hour nap when I got home and my dad yelled at me by saying that this is the reason I stay up to 11:30 at night. He told me that I wasn't allowed to be outside or use any electronics past 10, and that I was spoiled because his life was difficult. I texted my stepmom asking why I couldn't take naps in the afternoon by saying that I would nap even if I got enough sleep, and she said I was being whiny *****. (in a roundabout way)

This has relevance to mafia. 

Godspeed Medic make the best guest you can ever make.

Also Do NOT PM anyone Detective. Keep your mouth shut and only PM the Pro-Town who are dead or those successfully protected by the Medic. There is no need to risk exposing yourself to all these Mafian scum claiming "we need to talk" allow the dead to be your voice. 

Seeing as Oar was innocent, I need to more carefully review people's actions before accusing. From re-reading JL's posts it now seems like he is most likely. He normally takes a very proactive role. In one game he PM'd me telling me to assemble a group to counter the Mafia, and he was rather...pushy...about it.

Don't be so quick to point out JL because you have been acting rather odd yourself

You attacked Oar with the base assumption that "he was silent" when back in Mafia 2.0 you provided good evidence to your accusations and would never vote with some sort of logical conclusion. Now you seem less calculated. More trigger happy.

I don't have as much free time as I used to back then, meaning less time for careful investigation, and we also don't have much evidence to go off of yet. Anyway, while I do think JL is most likely to be Mafia, that's more of a side thing really since we don't know who will be on the next suspect list.

Once we get into Round 2 we might be able to see more connections. Round 1 by nature is more blind than the other rounds are.

So I guess it's just the waiting game for now.

In the meantime I'll be pointing fingers at whoever looks corny and/or suspicious.

1: We have an army.

2: No one takes our land.

3: Fan Blades have more trust than Peanut Butter.

4: Why is this numbered? Why am I doing this? Who are you people!?

Judging from that harrowing list (godspeed Gerald Ford) O can calculate that out of ALL the attendees here... Caboose is Mafia.

Who cares if he's not in the game I'm telling you he is 100% Mafia. Maybe not now, but when he comes back he'll definitely be a mobster.

Bwwwwweeeeeeeeeb.

Last but not least... Delpen9 is mafia.

And that is a full recap of Round 1 so far. Come back in 24 hours to hear the rest of the scoop.

I commend the people who actually read that instead of skimming through... you're the real heroes. ;)

• Like 1

I don't have as much free time as I used to back then, meaning less time for careful investigation, and we also don't have much evidence to go off of yet. Anyway, while I do think JL is most likely to be Mafia, that's more of a side thing really since we don't know who will be on the next suspect list.

Once we get into Round 2 we might be able to see more connections. Round 1 by nature is more blind than the other rounds are.

"The guy who voted null is the most likely!" Said the guy who voted for the civilian.

Detective, investigate him please.

Edited by Ignited Bullet
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say that counts as a point. Voting null isn't exactly helping the pro-town either. I've always said we're better off taking a chance than letting the Mafia rack up kills while we do nothing.

You may suspect me for it, but remember, I said that in every single game.

Watch out for Ledgend and Yoshi. They think they're gods because my list said they're protownians.

You serious? We know Ledgend isn't mafian. He can't really be a 'god' either.

Anyway. I'm just going to see how this plays out, not much to do at the moment but watch us accuse each other.

I only know three people who are innocents for sure (one of them is dead) so I'm only going to trust those three. I've got a few ideas of who else is innocent and when we're voting next, I've got a few ideas on who to pick.

We know Ledgend isn't mafian. 

We don't. We are making an assumption based on the hope that the Mafia did not make an elaborate scheme to lynch one of their own after they confirm the Medic is working to save them.

The chances are high - but the confirmation isn't there.

We don't. We are making an assumption based on the hope that the Mafia did not make an elaborate scheme to lynch one of their own after they confirm the Medic is working to save them.

The chances are high - but the confirmation isn't there.

TINFOIL HAT ENGAGE

0611roxy2.jpg

• Like 1