Mafia 5.0

Guts

I can say Delpen9 is mafia without playing either, but it still gives me as much merit as you do.

The only "evidence" we can go off of is Oar's death and speculation inside this thread.

You didn't notice how Total Mayh3m didn't renounce my claim that he's Mafia?

The fact that he hasn't been Mafia in the past games increases his odds of being Mafia this time exponentially. Especially since he would enjoy being Mafia and probably requested it this time around.

The fact that he hasn't been Mafia in the past games increases his odds of being Mafia this time exponentially. Especially since he would enjoy being Mafia and probably requested it this time around.

Except Mafians are chosen at the discretion of the random number generator. Unlike a Host in a custom game lobby, there is no bias to 'giving people a chance' or 'listening to requests'. 

Still means his odds of being mafia this time around are massive.

That's the exact same mindset I have for this, and Delpen9 just wants to completely disregard this like it's not a legitimate thing.

The people who were not Mafian in 4.0 will probably be Mafain this game.

HOMIES 4 LYFE

That's the exact same mindset I have for this, and Delpen9 just wants to completely disregard this like it's not a legitimate thing.

The people who were not Mafian in 4.0 will probably be Mafain this game.

HOMIES 4 LYFE

because it's not. If Butch lied to us or didn't give us the whole truth then shame on him. 

fo'

And one of which is Total Mayh3m. I keep saying this. 

I'm not even involved in the game. I'm just trying to do you all a favor because I know things you don't know but can't tell you exactly how I know them or where I learned the information from.

You can either lynch TM, or lose the game. 'Nuff said.

And one of which is Total Mayh3m. I keep saying this. 

I'm not even involved in the game. I'm just trying to do you all a favor because I know things you don't know but can't tell you exactly how I know them or where I learned the information from.

You can either lynch TM, or lose the game. 'Nuff said.

Give us evidence of you accusing someone in a previous game and if it turned out correct. 

Give us evidence of you accusing someone in a previous game and if it turned out correct. 

Nah. I'm not the prosecutor. I'm not the detective. I'm not "protown" or any of that. I am simply a moderator trying to see you guys lynch another moderator.

Because it would be funny. And you should do it anyway.

Nah. I'm not the prosecutor. I'm not the detective. I'm not "protown" or any of that. I am simply a moderator trying to see you guys lynch another moderator.

Because it would be funny. And you should do it anyway.

Do it! It doesn't matter if you were officialy part of the game. 

Scene 2

The Mafian sat down under the dim light of the bus stop. They held a lead pipe in their right hand. Hopefully the Medic didn't interfere this time. The Mafian scanned the road to their left and right. "About time.", muttered the Mafian.

The target's car came into view coming from the left of the Mafian. The car pulled in opposite the bus station. The Mafian watched Rue step out of her car. She paused and looked directly at the Mafian.

The Mafian knew he was spotted as soon she came around the corner. Nothing could hide from her. A bus passed in front of the Mafian, breaking their view of their target. The Mafian got a shock when the bus passed and he could see the other side of the road.

"What?", the Mafian said in surprise. Rue was gone.

The Mafian jumped up, lead pipe at the ready. They ran across the road and went to look around the street corner.

Before the Mafian could react, Rue swung around the corner and knocked the Mafian flat. The Mafian dropped the pipe.
The Mafian swung their leg and knocked Rue over. The Mafian scrambled to the pipe. They got up and attacked Rue. A hard blow cracked Rue across the back. She fell again to the ground and tried to shield herself as the Mafian rained down blows with the pipe. 

The Mafian stopped swinging the pipe, panting. Rue's lifeless body lay in a pool of blood, her skull in pieces. The Mafian turned and ran, thrilled with one great threat eliminated.

Rue, Detective, Killed by Mafia

Suspect List
Bnus
Ledgend1221
Unease P34nut
MoM Destruct